B-king Swing Arm on Gen2 Busa?

04LE

Registered
Hi guys figured id ask here. But I like the looks of the b-king swing arm better then the Gen2 Busa. Does anyone know if the B-king swing arm fits on the Busa or what is needed to make fit? Just another + about the b-king swing arm over the Busa would be the I believe the additional 1 inch of length so can help with a launch and not make too much difference in the handling.

I saw another thread here but it was a gen1 and didn’t look like a b-king swing arm just the tail on the gen1.

Thanks for any help!

-Tom

I do not know. But the rear wheel sprocket carrier and spacing is different on the B-King vs Busa.

The shock mount is offset to allow for the undertail exhaust to pass through on the BK.

The wheelbase on the B-King is approx 1.5" longer than that of the Busa, not sure if the difference is overall or just in the swingarm.

Like anything I'm sure it can be done with enough gritt and determination, the question is, is it worth it to you. It would not be just a swingarm only install.

If you seriously wanted to attempt it having a B-King parts bike to scavenge would probably make your life a little easier.

If I can help you out with measurements let me know.

Im not worried about the easier part. I dont like the look of the adjustable swing arms or bolt on extensions. I see the swings arms are fairly inexpensive on suzuki b-king.org but I have not been an approved member over there to inquire about one.

I just need another winter project. Weither it be this winter or next this gets completed doenst matter but would like to try.

1 wheel peel i will be taking you up on your offer of measurements for sure. Once I really start going on this. Thank you.

+1 on what 1wheelpeel said.
It won't just bolt on(traded my gen2 for a B-King).
There is a black swingarm for sale on B-King.org for $200.
Wish I had the cash so I could get rid of the silver one on mine.
Buy it and I'll trade ya:laugh:

Mine already has a black frame so thats what i would be hopeful to get. Google searching the bking org site i found someone to have pretty much the entire rear setup but being as my account hasnt been approved over there i can not log on to pm the guy.

I was looking at this too. For me I like the B-King tail end altogether better than the Busa (with reasonable cans of course). My conclusion was it would be less work to get a complete B-King and try to put Gen II fairings on it! It appears you have to mingle the entire rear end of the Gen II to get it to work.

I was looking at this too. For me I like the B-King tail end altogether better than the Busa (with reasonable cans of course). My conclusion was it would be less work to get a complete B-King and try to put Gen II fairings on it! It appears you have to mingle the entire rear end of the Gen II to get it to work.

A member on B-King.org put gen2 Busa fairings on his B-King for landspeed racing.
Looked good, but was alot of fab work for brackets.
A member here put a B-King subframe on a Busa, but a longer seat needed to be made.

got my membership over on the b-king site. Ill keep this thread updated with any information I find out over there.

The offset problem seems a biggie.. maybe get the spacing distances for the shock mounts to see if worth all the headache. There is plenty of aftermarket stuff out there too.

Back