1er BB & B Rendez-vous (1st Buckeye Busa & B-King Rendez-vous)

I'm sorry chrisjp, that you and redkat05 couldn't join us this time. I hope you'll both be able to join us next year. We'll be sure to give plenty of notice to aid everyone planning to attend.

I'll also be soliciting comments soon on what we can do to make next years ride even better.

Btw, I definitely want to come to next years PA Meet & Greet, as well! I don't ride in PA very often and what better way to discover new(to me) PA twisties than with a bunch of beautiful Busa's and their interesting and diverse owners.

Casperle, you piqued my curiosity on the difference in the wheelbase between the Busa and the B-King. I checked and here is what I found:

'08 B-King - wheelbase 60.0"
'09 Busa - wheelbase 58.5"

So, in fact, you have a shorter wheelbase than my B-King. Just thought you'd like to know. :laugh:

Glazwegian I believe your bike sits higher from looking at the pictures. That's probably why your so good in the twisties. LOL I just needed an excuse so I feel better following your tail light all the time!! LOL Wardie

Stinker

Casperle, you piqued my curiosity on the difference in the wheelbase between the Busa and the B-King. I checked and here is what I found:

'08 B-King - wheelbase 60.0"
'09 Busa - wheelbase 58.5"

So, in fact, you have a shorter wheelbase than my B-King. Just thought you'd like to know. :laugh:

:bowdown: lol. ok well you sure make it look easy how about it Wardie?

dont forget the hayas in the hills...just a hop skip and a jump east of ya...ill make room!

Guy,
Just read the thread, What a trip, Hope you guys can count me in for this year. So far , those are some of fav roads , and if you can i can show ya some more like it on the wva/pa side the river:thumbsup:

never mind I was asking about the hayas in the hills , I found the post....

Last edited:
Back