180.2 HP on the dyno today.  Graph w/A,B,C

Tillertracker

Registered
Another break-in with even better results. This time I did a pull in each mode. Notice how in B&C mode the torque goes right up to the predetermined peak and just stays there, resulting in a very straight HP line. Must be like riding a sewing machine. Very neat.

Busa2.jpg

Another break-in with even better results.  This time I did a pull in each mode.  Notice how in B&C mode the torque goes right up to the predetermined peak and just stays there, resulting in a very straight HP line.  Must be like riding a sewing machine.  Very neat.
great
laugh.gif

look here an other comparaison
winkold.gif

courbe%20puissance%20A%20B%20C.jpg

Great numbers. I'm going to dyno mine again after it hits the 1000 mile mark. I'll also have to baseline it again before I replace the stock cans.

Full......Your A/F ratios look very low, I guess it is to comply to the Euro smog program. Looks like you need a PC3 to bring some fuel to the party on the bottom end.

Ron

I've got an 03 and this little dyno run that I had done to mine was at bike night and I don't think it was a true run. But what do you guys mean when you're saying mode A,B,C? Here's my dyno run, I hope you can see the lines. I'm not quite sure if it looks good or not, and what can I do to make mine 180 hp?

dyno.jpg

I've got an 03 and this little dyno run that I had done to mine was at bike night and I don't think it was a true run. But what do you guys mean when you're saying mode A,B,C? Here's my dyno run, I hope you can see the lines. I'm not quite sure if it looks good or not, and what can I do to make mine 180 hp?
180hp for an 03 you will need a full exhaust and some cams. That should net you about 175hp. OR buy an 08 Hayabusa and enjoy 180hp right off the showroom floor.
you could get into a 1397cc kit but that will cost you some $$$$.

Mode A,B, or C is a new setup for 08'. It let's you select how much power is available by switching from mode to mode. A is full power, B next, then C being the lowest.

Painless, I've got a full Akropovic exhaust but no cams. I'll have to take it to get a better dyno run. Right now I need some servicing on it like throttle bodies, clean air filter and drill some holes in my air box and new plugs. I wouldn't mind having an 08 though! I haven't even ridden one yet but I hope to in the near future.

Interesting, thanks for posting B and C mode, looks like about 60% hp if you pin it, that's about what it feels like seat of the pants. I would not have thought that "C" would make as much hp as "B", but it comes on way slower. Now we know how the "wife switch" looks on a graph. In "C" it feels like you are riding a fat heavy 600 with 2 up.

I have an '08 busa, and I'm already sick of dyno numbers. Posting them up so much and bragging about them are making us look stupid. I've never seen a site that posts so my varying dyno numbers. This is by far the highest stock numbers I've seen, and I've seen as low as 162whp on this very same site. So, according to our site here, our Busa puts down 162whp-180.2whp. If you ask someone who doesn't know much about anything, he might say, Sounds like a poorly manufactured bike, Very inconsistent. If these numbers were on a car, I wouldn't care, but on a bike thats a huge difference.

Starting to remind me of my old Import Tuning days when a guy with a '87 Honda Civic saying his car puts down 200whp and he can beat of Mustang GT.

You have to remember that every dyno is going to read a little bit different. I too just dynoed my bike this weekend with only 17 miles on it and dynoed 180 RWHP and 105 ft/lbs with STD correction and 175/104 with SAE correction. B Mode was 160 RWHP and C Mode was 122 RWHP.

Back