$11,000.00 a year for insurance (Jaw drop)

USAA will be dropping all motorcycle coverage eventually. I believe they still offer it in like 4 or 5 states, but those will be ending in the near future. At least that is what my aunt (who works there) has been told. So you guys may want to get your backup plans in place. Sounds like state farm is the the spot.

USAA will be dropping all motorcycle coverage eventually. I believe they still offer it in like 4 or 5 states, but those will be ending in the near future. At least that is what my aunt (who works there) has been told. So you guys may want to get your backup plans in place. Sounds like state farm is the the spot.
They are making a BIG mistake by doing that. I'll take all my policy's to State Farm if that's what they are going to do...
sad.gif

The best rate I have seen is just to get liability. I pay 23 bucks a month and I keep mine under lock and key at home and under close watch when parked away from home. I think full coverage is a rip. If you think about it you still pay if the bike gets stolen or wrecked. Why do you think your premiums go up. I made a 1900 dallor claim and my shizt went up from 1700 to 2100 so why am I paying them for something that I will have to pay out of pocket for anyway.

Guys it also depends on where you live. My wife works in insurance and here in south florida the rates are high. You want to know something funny. There is a high way here call i95 and if you live on one side of it your insurance is cheap if you live on the other side its almost double. Screwed up huh?

As I understand it
winkold.gif
, USAA will not write New Coverage for New Clients. But for those of us like me (I've been with them since 1968) they will continue to offer coverage. My cost is in the Liability Limits
sadnews.gif
I carry and not really the comprehensive coverage
banghead.gif

That's your insurance providers way of saying "We don't want to insure that vehicle" without saying it.

39 years old, no tickets, 13 vehicles (5 snowmobiles, 1988 36' travel trailer, 2002 28' snowmobile-motorcycle trailer, 1999 pop up camper, 2003 Family van, 1995 Mercury mystic, 1995 Chevy Monte Carlo, 2007 Shelby Mustang GT and 3 teenagers driving in the houshold, only $ 2450.00 a year with all 0/100 comp-collision, $500,00/$500,000 coverage BEEN WITH STATE FARM SINCE I WAS 16
beerchug.gif

OK, I owe you guys big time. I have been using Progressive. After reading this thread, I checked with my State Farm agent. My Busa had been $368/year for only liability and comprehensive with Progressive. State Farm gave full coverage including uninsured motorist for $374/year.
ThumbsUp.gif
Also, my wife's Ninja 250 was $75/year for liability with Progressive. State Farm gave the same coverage for $22/year.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I use usaa for everything and i only pay $764 a year full coverage with $500 deductable.

I have a stock looking 03 Busa. I live in the city of Phila, PA. I pay $1,500 a year for full coverage $300,000 per occurance (I have a lot to loose). I'm 55 with no tickets or accidents. I've had quotes of $7K for motorcycle insurance. The phone conversation usally goes like this. I tell them about my bike and me, they look up the rate and go something like this "Holy Cow" or "Wow" or "Oh My Goodness". I say what is it going to cost me? They say $7K or $5K or $3K. State farm gave me the best price...

Back