Think you know what fast is?

That is killer bro , real nice !! That 240 is pretty awesome , sits beautifully in that really well braced arm !! I really like this Gen 1 in case I forgot to say , it is one incredible power build by any standards . The twin mufflers are neat and stealth , that was unexpected . Thanks for sharing this bike , Over200 , I'd say you got some serious HP heavy hitters in your motorcycle circle of mates bro !!

That is killer bro , real nice !! That 240 is pretty awesome , sits beautifully in that really well braced arm !! I really like this Gen 1 in case I forgot to say , it is one incredible power build by any standards . The twin mufflers are neat and stealth , that was unexpected . Thanks for sharing this bike , Over200 , I'd say you got some serious HP heavy hitters in your motorcycle circle of mates bro !!

Have you watched the video yet? Here is another link for you, watch closely around the 237mph mark that he had to get out of the gas and then back in it to accelerate back up to 267 within the 1 mile mark. That’s how hard it pulls up top. Sick!

Have you watched the video yet? Here is another link for you, watch closely around the 237mph mark that he had to get out of the gas and then back in it to accelerate back up to 267 within the 1 mile mark. That’s how hard it pulls up top. Sick!

have u ever turned ure bike up 200? what did it make for power?

That was insanely fast , and that power is absolutely savage ....!! I am astounded at how hard that bike accelerates , and to come back at it like that , after that 237mph hiccup ... that pilot knows his machine very well and is obviously gifted with the skill and balls necessary to successfully hold her wide open !!! Respect :bowdown:

looks like there was some gear position sensor issues or selected 6 and the power held it in 5th showing 6th, then rolls out of it, bike shifts and off he goes. ( it does flash a n on the screen). short shifted 4th or that was where the sensor gave no reason to be late for work with that bike.

have u ever turned ure bike up 200? what did it make for power?

Ali, mine has always been tuned to 525Hp as I wanted reliability and longevity from the motor. That being said my system is no where near the superior level of this monster. I would sure love to pilot it though. Think about the fact they only used 667 ponies of the available 1000 to achieve this... talk about effortless! The whole package is so efficient I truly believe this streetbike is the first that’s actually capable of 300mph in the mile!

That’s an amazing bike!What beast of a bike!! Not sure I would want that as a daily driver, unless I could turn it all the way down below 250HP. Call me a little girl all you want, but my genII N/A still makes me happy, even after almost 8 years of ownership. I would rather spend the money on twin turbos for my coyote mustang to get 650HP out of it. At least the mustang has 2 285/30 tires to get more power to the ground:D

Ali, mine has always been tuned to 525Hp as I wanted reliability and longevity from the motor. That being said my system is no where near the superior level of this monster. I would sure love to pilot it though. Think about the fact they only used 667 ponies of the available 1000 to achieve this... talk about effortless! The whole package is so efficient I truly believe this streetbike is the first that’s actually capable of 300mph in the mile!
lol... u want longevity at 525 hp?

Definitely want to hear more about this bike in future , must surely be close to being the No.1 contender for 'outright fastest streetbike in the entire world ' one would reasonably expect ? Certainly taking into account , the more than impressive total HP number it held back from fully utilizing , for that 660 HP , insanely spectacular run .
That avalanche of power makes this bike my New Street KING KONG .:fire:

Definitely want to hear more about this bike in future , must surely be close to being the No.1 contender for 'outright fastest streetbike in the entire world ' one would reasonably expect ? Certainly taking into account , the more than impressive total HP number it held back from fully utilizing , for that 660 HP , insanely spectacular run .
That avalanche of power makes this bike my New Street KING KONG .:fire:
no doubt about it... its a big bitch 1547....

How fast will yours go Ali?
With however it's geared, what's the guesstimate?
f______ fast... to be honest... the bike had ONE dyno run with big boost... BUT a big boost leak was discovered right off the plenum(frank didn't build this motor)... AND the tach signal was lost on this run.... when it returned to the dyno... I lonely had it run on pump gas.... still made 550 on the aborted run... when it goes back to PH... I think ill have him run it out without the leak... should make 650... that's what they say...
1537449150148.png

Last edited:
ill keep u posted on stuff I get done.... I say good things about PH because this bike had extensive electrical work done... effectively a rebuild... and there is 30-50 hours of electrical work to wire a big turbo bike.. he did something for me (fixing it) that he didn't have to do... this I never forget.
Hi. Well this proves I was right, a street bike can run in the 260, 270. That is a great bike and top notch work. I just wish I did it first. I would love to know more about the bike. Well Frank the goal has just been raised what do you say lets go for it. what do you think of his 934/946 hp. that would be about 1088 hp at the crank? i guess we have to put this motor on KILL! Hi ali123 I have seen 1630cc busa motors as every day drivers.

Hi. Well this proves I was right, a street bike can run in the 260, 270. That is a great bike and top notch work. I just wish I did it first. I would love to know more about the bike. Well Frank the goal has just been raised what do you say lets go for it. what do you think of his 934/946 hp. that would be about 1088 hp at the crank? i guess we have to put this motor on KILL! Hi ali123 I have seen 1630cc busa motors as every day drivers.

That's the way Mike , going to be a real 'Battle Royale' among all you humongous HP streetbike builders and riders !!
Mate , this is exciting times we are witnessing , for street based motorcycles power and speed have never been more seriously radical .:race:

f______ fast... to be honest... the bike had ONE dyno run with big boost... BUT a big boost leak was discovered right off the plenum(frank didn't build this motor)... AND the tach signal was lost on this run.... when it returned to the dyno... I lonely had it run on pump gas.... still made 550 on the aborted run... when it goes back to PH... I think ill have him run it out without the leak... should make 650... that's what they say... View attachment 1585427
Ali, you made 550 on pump fuel?

Back