Opinions on double bubble windscreens please?

that's what i was going to say; there are different styles of the double bubble. which style do you have sleeplessred? BTW that's one badazz looking bike you have

Like most have said, the Puig is a great windscreen and does make a difference from the stock screen (of which I currently have installed). But in my opinion it does not fix the problem your complaining about, it just eases it to where the wind is tolarable.

If you want to semi-fix the problem, you need to try the zero gravity touring windscreen. That one will have the most effect on your issue. The only problem is, (IMO) it takes away the awesome look the Busa has, in it's original design.

See pic below to see the difference side by side, one with and without a Puig

Good Luck with your decision.

IMG_1656%5B1%5D.jpg

Like most have said, the Puig is a great windscreen and does make a difference from the stock screen (of which I currently have installed). But in my opinion it does not fix the problem your complaining about, it just eases it to where the wind is tolarable.

If you want to semi-fix the problem, you need to try the zero gravity touring windscreen. That one will have the most effect on your issue. The only problem is, (IMO) it takes away the awesome look the Busa has, in it's original design.

See pic below to see the difference side by side, one with and without a Puig

Good Luck with your decision.

Yea a slight change will be better then no change. The double bubble really looks good on the gen II IMO. I cant see myself putting that touring screen on my bike not a look im willing to live with at all :laugh:

I wouldnt expect to completely eliminate the wind..... Thats why they make cars :laugh: but i have a huge head so its a fight to hold my head up walking so you know :rofl: the more i hear you guys talk about it the more confident i am that it is what im looking for! Thanks guys

Is there a difference between the puig and the zero gravity or is it just a preference in brand... I think they look pretty much the same or am i mistaken?

I love the Puig DB. Here are some shots for you.

Yup im convinced!! Looks amazing on the bike from what i can tell from the pics looks like it belongs there... By the way thats an awesome paint scheme you got going there very unique i like :thumbsup:

Hey guys found someone selling this one but he does not know if its for a gen I or gen II.... Can any of you guys that have one tell which gen this one is for its a zero gravity. Thanks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302552644.372614.jpg

I'm guessing, but it doesn't look like a gen 2. Those extra notches I don't believe are in the Gen 2's... ANYONE ???

I'm guessing, but it doesn't look like a gen 2. Those extra notches I don't believe are in the Gen 2's... ANYONE ???

Dang!! Well since you were guessing, hopefully there is still a small glimmer of hope that wont be dashed upon the rocks :laugh:

take a look here: ZGØutlet.com
16-134-02: DB Light Smoke
16-134-19: DB Dark Smoke

I have bought twice from them and I honestly could not find the defect which made the screens "SECONDS."

take a look here: ZGØutlet.com
16-134-02: DB Light Smoke
16-134-19: DB Dark Smoke

I have bought twice from them and I honestly could not find the defect which made the screens "SECONDS."

Thanks if i cant find a good deal ill buy one from there... But ill probably be the one to get the one with an obvious defect like a bubble on top of the double bubble making the companies first triple bubble :rofl:

Here is a shot of the zero gravity double bubble, don't notice a lot of difference in wind but at least I can see the gauges now.

PV_Busa_7s.jpg

Here is a shot of the zero gravity double bubble, don't notice a lot of difference in wind but at least I can see the gauges now.

Yea i definately like the look of it... White busas just have a mean look to them :thumbsup: good to see a pic of a dark double bubble on a white because that was my second internal conflict, what shade of black to go with and you just helped decide that thanks!!! Dark smoke it is!! :thumbsup:

better view of gauges and wind hits you higher up on the chest which gives less wind noise in your helmet

Yup im convinced!! Looks amazing on the bike from what i can tell from the pics looks like it belongs there... By the way thats an awesome paint scheme you got going there very unique i like :thumbsup:

Thanks on the paint. I wanted something that would look "factory" but be different. I got the plastic painted at Maaco for $300:thumbsup: Took them 3 days. Turned out great. I scratched the rear cowl putting it back on (clear coat was still not cured) but other than that it was a pretty awesome paint job, especially when a custom painter had quoted me $1,200 for the exact same thing.

Heck for $300 I could paint it a new color every year (get it? Like Suzuki does:rofl:)

Back