How is your Busa spending the winter?

In the House (den) threw out the couch so i could get her in. Waiting on my exhaust to get here.

100_0948.JPG

Sitting in a buddies garage in CA :cry: but hey with the rain and snow here she's in a better place till I can bring her home.

It's supposed to be 68 on Friday and 66 on Saturday, we'll be enjoying the weather.

Parked in heated underground parking behind my parents van with full tank of fuel and covered up. Probably be like that till end of March with all the snow we got this year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pretty much like a jig saw puzzle right now. Pieces everywhere but the turbo install should be done soon.

I know how you feel, I'm doing the same thing and my garage is destroyed. I may share a pic later but she's in a million and 1 pieces getting the turbo installed. Good luck with yours and throw me a couple pics so I can compare builds. Thanks :beerchug:

The two Busa's are in the garage, on Battery Tenders and covered, on rear stands... didn't do the front stands this year. I hope to ride this weekend....

Mine is on a front wheel chock, carpet under the rear tire.

Covered with a car cover, and a red flag for the wifey to see when she backs up.:cheerleader:

Covered.jpg

All I bought so far is a power commander and db windscreen. Next month is a full clutch, clutch cushion, eliminate torque back limiter maybe some rear sets, levers and new exhaust.

What lift is that? Can you post some better/closer pics where it attaches?

:beerchug:

My bikes winter cubby...

IMG_0112.jpg

its a eazyrizer big blue

heres a link to the site as its better than the odd pic
Bike Lift| Bike Lifts from On-Bike.com

ive gone for footrest mounts (basically u bolts over the foot rests)
and header mount (metal jack plate with rubber coating sits as far forward as you dare on the headers)

various mounts available depending on wether wheels on or not you do need the bike grab to hold the bike upright while you get the lifter under more stable than i expected but lower it before any torque work for peace of mind

busa lifter 002.jpg

busa lifter 003.jpg

I had to go out in my garage and take two quicks pics. Some of you guys will cry while others know it's a common winter sight for my bike. :laugh:

P1277494.jpg

P1277493.jpg

its a eazyrizer big blue

heres a link to the site as its better than the odd pic
Bike Lift| Bike Lifts from On-Bike.com

ive gone for footrest mounts (basically u bolts over the foot rests)
and header mount (metal jack plate with rubber coating sits as far forward as you dare on the headers)

various mounts available depending on wether wheels on or not you do need the bike grab to hold the bike upright while you get the lifter under more stable than i expected but lower it before any torque work for peace of mind

Yikes! :eek:

That makes me a little nervous with all that weight on the header and pegs. I was hoping it hooked directly through the frame or something...

I had to go out in my garage and take two quicks pics. Some of you guys will cry while others know it's a common winter sight for my bike. :laugh:

What you up to now Commuta? :laugh:

Back