My 3 Month Living Room Busa Build (PICS!)

I don't know how I missed this thread. I’m not a wide tire fan but your bike is one of the best looking around here and the 240 looks nice on it. I like it a lot :thumbsup:

what part of louisiana you stay in..because in been hot as hell in alexandria
I'm in Lake Charles, been just enough chance of rain not to ride. No doubt it's hot as hell for sure!

Looks good but its stretched too much for my taste, I love the 240 look and the four inch stretch.
I definitely agree, if I could have I'd gone with a 4" stretch I'd done it but the minimum SB-Custom's would do is 6". I'm happy either way thought. :) At least I have a place for a nitrous bottle at least, lol. Just need to sit down and figure out how to mount it

Bro that machine looks amazing! Just right, not over done! You have some serious skills and if you are not doing this for a living....than what are you doing, lol?! Very, very nice bike!!! :beerchug:

That looks great! And I'm jealous that you are able to take your bike apart for three month in your living room!

Bro that machine looks amazing! Just right, not over done! You have some serious skills and if you are not doing this for a living....than what are you doing, lol?! Very, very nice bike!!! :beerchug:

Thanks alot and thanks to other kind comments as well! Never have done this intense of a build on a full size bike before, but I never once hesitated to do it or thought I couldn't do it....almost kind of like it's second nature if that makes sense. I'm a senior instrument/electrical designer during the day time :)

For kicks, here's how my little 06 Honda fiddy turned out that I did at the begining of the year. Designed my own decals with 09 stock graphic pattern. Even has a few pieces of real carbon fiber on it like gas tank cover, fork guards and chain guide, lol. Only difference now is I'm running some fatter street tires on it. Easy to tote around with the SS too. Next project is to make it street legal. :)

Also figured I'd post my first bike back in 04, SV650S which was stock when I bought it. Ended up being SV650R, with the full fairings and some decals I created, lol Still not sure why I polished the frame and swing arm on it. I also put a bandit wheel on the back to fit a 180 tire...just cause it hadn't been done. :)

SNC15986.jpg

SNC16775.jpg

SNC17237.jpg

SNC17207.jpg

SNC17252.jpg

wow infinite i cant even explain how nice those two bikes are. Really good taste my friend. My busa is coming apart for paint next weekend. figure ill take the time to clean her up while shes naked :thumbsup:

Back