Lycan home in Puerto Rico

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Hello Gang,

Been here since Thursday about lunch time, been seeing the family and just putting around. Haven't had to post many pictures cause the Org is sloooow from the land of sun :laugh:

BUT I will do my best to snap some pics before I leave next Monday. Till then, if there's any Orgsters here on the Rock, holla!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

001.jpg

Gotta have pics from P.R. There is a thriving sport-bike community there. And beautiful women!!

Friday Morning I had Luquillo beach ALL TO MYSELF for about 3 hours...talk about heaven...

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

That last pic is of a reef off the beach you can Kayak out ands when the tide goes youre on this little reef island less than quarter mile off fom the beach. I know it doent look like it from my BIG Ol lense attachment but it's out there a bit..pretty cool:thumbsup:

Well gang this is all I hav for now...I will be sure to update the pictures as the wee goes on, till then...it's about 1020pm Sunay night..Im gonna go drink a beer in the Jacuzzi:laugh:see yall later!:whistle::beerchug:

012.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

Angel..that's so cool!

Puerto Rico...been there bunches of times; it's actually where I got the scar.

Enjoy the visit. Beautiful there.

:beerchug:

Angel..that's so cool!

Puerto Rico...been there bunches of times; it's actually where I got the scar.

Enjoy the visit. Beautiful there.

:beerchug:

Will do, thank ya brutha!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Come on John! I see a lookin! Grab a flight and come down bro:thumbsup:

Soon it will be 51st state as well.
Cool pics...thanks for sharing :beerchug:

Now get downtown Bayamon and take some pics of Los Mamacitas...:laugh:

Soon it will be 51st state as well.
Cool pics...thanks for sharing :beerchug:

Now get downtown Bayamon and take some pics of Los Mamacitas...:laugh:

Oh I can take 'em...don't know if I Can post hem but I can take em!:rofl::rofl:

Ok heres a clean one for all...
6a00e551962103883300e55395923e8833-800wi

Ay Mami......Es Papi......te estranas......:whistle:

Hope you have a great time....:thumbsup:
I went to Club Med Guadeloupe a couple yrs ago and we had a 4hr layover in the airport there..

Well were damn near ALWAYS in the running for Miss Universe...hmm I wonder why?:laugh:

Puerto Rico is top on my list of places to visit. Thanks for the pictures, more motivation to save money to visit. :beerchug:

Back