ok lets see some pics of your significant other!

This is my special special honey bunches of O. Let me tell you this guy has tolerated a lot from our relationship of the 14 years together. Above all else he is still honestly my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Not sure why he picks me each time even when I've tried giving him away. I love him with all my heart and can't wait to have many many many more happy rocky roads together. Making up is always the best. HE IS MY BOMB DIGITY!!!!

:whistle: Give him a round of applause when you meet him cause he is just awesome. did I mention that he is HOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!! hehehehe I'm thankful that I have him and cherish ever moment...

07192008 006.JPG

IMG00083.jpg

3-7-09 014.JPG

Nice female gym rat , just like my wife.:beerchug: Got love fit girls!

A good pic from 4yrs ago of my lady. Most everyone has seen the more resent once of he possing with the MULLET.:laugh:

DSCN0173.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hit "manage attachments" below the reply and emoticon box, then hit "browse",look for your pictures, and then hit "upload".

awww RJB,

you got a problem with the "File name" the system here is recognizing it as prohibited.. change the file name to something not on banned list..

or easier... (I just tried it and it works)

Go to "tinyurl.com" and paste the URL there, then use the new url to post picture..

You can edit your original post...

http://tinyurl.com/ylmo9h3 (put that in between the img tags, this is the first pic you posted... I figured out the prohibited word :) )

Last edited:
hit "manage attachments" below the reply and emoticon box, then hit "browse",look for your pictures, and then hit "upload".

thanks man i got it now

thanks bogus i got it now

my name was never banned i just got CAP to change it to be more user friendly

Last edited:
My wife on my friends busa.... I have the faster orange color. She is a Harley girl. I sold my Harley after buying my Busa.....never rode it anymore. :thumbsup: This is hers...I had a Deuce.

Well that was before she went on a diet...check her out now :cheerleader: She traded her Harley in on this 09 Busa.... almost got the 1k :thumbsup:

0918091532.jpg

0927091239a.jpg

heres one with me (with the tounge out) and my wife in the eeyore sweatshirt and our oldest son's wife at a warrent concert with redkat (joe rocket jacket)

DSCF2860 (Medium).JPG

Back