First Post

Pic #5 - Shared bathroom.  I have 2 roommates that occupy the room shown in Pic #2.
I have a friend who also wipes his a$$ with baby wipes, he would carry that stuff everwhere!
Not as big a deal here, but out in the 'real' desert' and when I was in Baghdad those baby wipes were the deal! Sanitation is not high on the priority list of the habitants of this area, so whatever you have to do to stay reasonably clean 'ya know!

Okay, I was able to take a helicopter ride yesterday and managed to get a few pics before the sandstorm hit us. I've got quite a few, but won't show some of the military ones for security reasons. Most of them show the Kuwait City (the capital of Kuwait) and points of interest. It was my first real chance to use the new camera, so apologize for some of the fuzziness. The first part of the journey was overwater and for the geographically challenged that water would be the Persian Gulf! I will include some notes, but really just want you all to see the place and provide your own comments (as I know you will)! Without further ado:

The building that I live in.

DSC00659.JPG

Couple of tourist attractions. There are restaurants at the top of each of these towers.

IMG_0088.JPG

Back