Mid July Ride/ Meet n Greet?????

One more

Picture_055.jpg

Still planning on it. Not sure if this is an actual "meet n Greet"...or moreof a ride through Colorado. pbghost has some ideas of some loops to ride on.

Hope you can join us.

Will be the week of July 12th.

I was planning a solo SW Colorado trip myself during this time of year. I will be off 12-16 July and any other days around that time is vacation time that I can use. So I will keep an eye out for the route and trip days, guess I am a strong definite almost 100% in on your trip.

cool deal, as far as I know, the route will be clockwise around colorado starting around durango- exiting trinidad/raton pass starting either sunday or monday , exiting on friday, maybe stopping at palo duro canyon outside amarillo for a final night.(saturday or sunday travel day...13+ hours to durango from here, so we'll have a stop at wags to refresh
cool.gif
) now that the bash is over, more definate details can evolve. good to see more and more input
beerchug.gif

Almost three weeks since the last post. Any developments or changes?
rock.gif
???
I am going to make a short trip to Zion natl park, Bryce canyon, Mexican hat loop in June so I need to plan my tire wear so that I am on new rubber if this CO route is still a go.

i'm still planning on trying to make a go of it...working on getting my front forks upgraded and i'll be good to go...i just need to get a copy of the itinerary so i can intercept you guys on the road
beerchug.gif

still planning on it, hopefully we can start dialing in the details soon... the departure is only a few weeks after we get back from Eureka
beerchug.gif

I am still on.

Got my Ventura rack system the other day. Just waiting on July. I will be Deep Sea fishing the week before we go on this...so it sounds like July is my goof off month this year.
beerchug.gif

it is great...just the matter of 6 bolts and it is on/off...looks good on the bike and has tons of storage space...here is a pic of my Aero-Spada VII on Lucy

IMG_1358__Large_.JPG

it does look great.
beerchug.gif
how does it handle with the extra weight that far back? can a passenger still fit? (small)

thats one of the things i love about it- it rides just like you are two up as far as the weight tracking directly behind you...in the pic (and if you are riding without a passenger) the bag goes on the front of the rack over the rear seat...if you are riding two up, just hang the bag over the back of the rack and you have the entire rear seat for your passenger...of course, Ventura has constructed the system so you can actually buy two bags, zip them together, and secure to the rack (one forward and one to the back) so you have twice the storage (but no room for a passenger)...pic of how the rack attaches to the bike

IMG_1735__Large_.JPG

a better pic of the bag mounted while facing toward the front over the rear seat...you can see the zipper around the side and top of the bag which would be used to zip this one to a second bag

IMG_1738__Large_.JPG

thanx semi, I met with Chelo for lunch and was telling her that I found what I want for fathers day, and I'll show her the pics when I get home.
bowdown.gif

more fun with the loaded bag on the tail not the pillion... you can carry a wheelie for the entire "on ramp" and not even know the tire is off the ground.... (been there done that) whoo hoo!!!!

there is also a "short" back in place of the tall one for the bag that looks pretty good left on the bike..

here is the "wheelie Config"
rofl.gif

DSCN3234.JPG

Back