Ohio meet and greet

I am just east of Dayton and ride any chance I get. I have been to Quaker Steak in both Columbus and Dayton but on the same night, there is a bike night at Jackass Flats in Huber Heights that puts both of the other ones to shame. You aren't kept in a cage while you consume your beverages and there is like 30 acres of parking for bikes only. A live band that plays longer and generally better music than what u find at the others. Make sure you guys PM me for my number so we can hook up. I also hang out with Gus and a few others from Southside Honda at the Oregon District. We have a tendancy to go on midnight runs with large groups of bikes.

racerV,

I am really looking forward to the BUSA BASH but maybe we have already met before?

I have been down to the Oregon district about a zillion times and do the midnight runs on occasion.
biggrin.gif
What year/color is your BUSA and what mods?

I have the only 03 Black(Canadian) SE in Dayton. Do you go out to Kil-Kare any?

Later,

Josh
cool.gif

Maybe 1 day . Gotta get some kids outta house first . I can't hardly take a trip to the grocery store !
laugh.gif

racerV,

I am really looking forward to the BUSA BASH but maybe we have already met before?

I have been down to the Oregon district about a zillion times and do the midnight runs on occasion.
biggrin.gif

I have the only 03 Black(Canadian) SE in Dayton.  Do you go out to Kil-Kare any?

Later,

Josh
cool.gif
No, I haven't been to kilkare. I am 6'6" tall, bald head, and ride an 05 LE. Only seen a couple of Busa's down there and they never went out on runs with us. Pretty much just rode to the parkinglot and parked....(boring). When we were at the P-lot, everyone took great joy in screwing with the cab drivers and of course, the drunken ladies.

racerV,

biggrin.gif

I have the only 03 Black(Canadian) SE in Dayton.  Do you go out to Kil-Kare any?

Later,

Josh
cool.gif
No, I haven't been to kilkare.  I am 6'6" tall, bald head, and ride an 05 LE with a full Hindle exhaust.  Only seen a couple of Busa's down there and they never went out on runs with us.  Pretty much just rode to the parkinglot and parked....(boring).  When we were at the P-lot, everyone took great joy in screwing with the cab drivers and of course, the drunken ladies.

Hmmm...I think you are one of the only guys I haven't met down there. I us to go about every weekend until people just started coming to park and NOT RIDING.
sad.gif

Oh well, can't wait for the BASH, sounds like a great time!
biggrin.gif

Iceman-

Been flying low Brother. I lost my DSL, so I can't stay as active as I once was. Trying to survive.

The Bike Shop I was referring to was Competition Accessories out of Springfield. They are putting together an all bike night out at KilKare. I know them well and worked there years ago. I bet they would LOVE to host a BUSA event of some kind. THey often have a mobile DYNO come in for weekend events.

Any of you close to Dayton I would like to meet. I live in Huber Heights not far from the interstate 70.

Cold beer and bench racing.

Ryan

Iceman-

Been flying low Brother. I lost my DSL, so I can't stay as active as I once was. Trying to survive.

The Bike Shop I was referring to was Competition Accessories out of Springfield. They are putting together an all bike night out at KilKare. I know them well and worked there years ago. I bet they would LOVE to host a BUSA event of some kind. THey often have a mobile DYNO come in for weekend events.

Any of you close to Dayton I would like to meet. I live in Huber Heights not far from the interstate 70.

Cold beer and bench racing.

Ryan
A buddy bought his ZX12 from there. Had good things to say about them. Dayton is about 45min from me. PM an email addy as soon as I recup from surgery, I'm up for a ride down there.

Back