Let's see your truck.

750 HORSEPOWER BUICK
I bought brand new in 1987

IMG_2208__Small_.JPG

750 HORSEPOWER BUICK
I bought brand new in 1987 [/Quote]
Darn it!

I bet it was you that passed me in '87 in that thing when it was brand new.

I had an '86 Mustang SVO and was fastest thing on Hwy 20 till I encountered that nasty critter you're driving.  Once I got blown away by it the SVO was sold the next weekend.  Wasn't fast enough any more.

(Nice ride)

(qwknuf6 @ Jan. 28 2007,18:31) 750 HORSEPOWER BUICK
I bought brand new in 1987
haha! I had a choice between the Busa and a 86 Grand National... Got the Busa. BUT, I LOVE the GN's! Beautiful car!

Wow, some of ya'll got some serious rides!  This is my baby, looks Plain Jane, but under the hood and suspension it is not stock, much to the detriment of 'gnats' who try and see how fast a Hemi is.  K&N Air charger, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Silver Ceramic  JBA Headers , Flashpaq 91 Octane Tune, Jet PowrFlo Spacer, 180 Degree T-Stat, GSM ESP/TQ Mgmt/Fan Modification, Hood Struts, Honeycomb Grill Insert, 20% Window Tint, KW v2's & Hotchkis Sways, Quaife ATB Differential, Lighted, Entry Guards, Ultimate Pedals.

Charger1.png

My truck is a '99 Ram 2500 SLT Lariate Quad Cab with 5.9 ltr., Gibson Headers & Exhaust, K&N CAI & Jet Stage 1 Chip.  Sorry no pictures.

dayum kid! why didnt you just get the Charger SRT8? get free Brembo brakes, 20" rims, run-flats n sum suede inserts fo' yo' bootay!
gotta say I love flickn the autostick on this thing when some foo tries to pass me on an on-ramp; just click down a gear n GO! for big cars, they corner really good too IMO-eaiser to rotate the rear with the TRAC control off tho.

any dyno #s on that modded Hemi??
rock.gif

Back