Let's see your truck.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 28 2007,18:36) Get the paper gunny.
Help me out Heavy, which paper are we talking about
rock.gif
laugh.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Jan. 29 2007,07:48)
(StuckInBaghdad @ Jan. 28 2007,19:05)
(Gunnybusa @ Jan. 28 2007,18:31) The boys
That right there is what a driveway should look like!
beerchug.gif
You know it! Now if I could just find a 68 rs/ss Camaro I'll be set!
Whooo, my wallet aint that deep!
wow.gif
But they are out there. Sure would look nice next to the busa wouldn't it!

All Very nice..The wifeys seem to have better stuff than us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres My little truck and My 4 year old son practicing his skillz..Nothing crazy but no payments either..all My loot in in the bikes at this time,I also have a old Corvette...been sitting in the garage for like 15 years,some day I will get it done!!

eddyspics242.jpg

eddyspics298.jpg

Blazer I just sold>

spinnersandtruck1kpic028.jpg

(BigDiesel @ Jan. 28 2007,23:13) dayum kid! why didnt you just get the Charger SRT8?  get free Brembo brakes, 20" rims, run-flats n sum suede inserts fo' yo' bootay!
gotta say I love flickn the autostick on this thing when some foo tries to pass me on an on-ramp; just click down a gear n GO! for big cars, they corner really good too IMO-eaiser to rotate the rear with the TRAC control off tho.

any dyno #s on that modded Hemi??  
rock.gif
Looking back on it I often question why I didn't just get the SRT8.  But, I was turned off by the gas mileage (I have already put on over 20K miles), the gas guzzler tax and insurance.  The Brembo's would be nice because this bitch won't stop!  Best dyno run was 298.00 HP/318.36 Torque.  The SRT8's stock are like 365, mod'd they are up to 425 to the rear wheels!  Right now it handles better than an SRT but if I keep it I might wind up going for the GSM Super Charger.  But anymore HP means I have to do something with braking power....might as well get an SRT8.  Damn, just talked myself into it!

PS
With the GSM Torque/Fan Mod (completely disables HAL) and the Quaife ATB Diff, this thing fishtails and burns rubber like a raped ape.

tounge.gif

wow.gif
WOW!!!! Some "REALLY BIG TRUCKS" here folks.

AND HUMMERS...
tounge.gif

Sorry about you know... Them uh Short Comings...
wow.gif

Some good looking trucks though folks... Seriously.

wow.gif

My Ride is Small, Nimble and Fun... Gets about the Same milage as a Tahoe, or the re-bodies...

IMG_1972-sml.jpg

Soon to be replaced though....

Audi S4

CTS-V

Mustang GT

M3

FX45

New G35

new 335?

Too many options... The Cady CTS-V is kinda pulling ahead right now though....

Ah What the hell Start PG4 with more Mazda...

IMG_1957-sml-crop.jpg

IMG_1931SML.jpg

Back