Let's see your other rides (trucks, cars, bikes)

front view

jeep1.jpg

Here a few fun toys Ive built and owned. Some I still own, others have been sold to fund other projects.

<span style='color:crimson'>1994 Z71, 383 stroker, 7" suspension lift, running here in my 35" street tires</span>
www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

<span style='color:red'>Another 383 stroker (LT1 style) 1996 Z28. T-tops off, at 170 sounds pretty freaky</span>

<span style='color:royalblue'>2003 Victory Vegas- First real cruiser</span>

<span style='color:skyblue'>2005 Victory Hammer, first 250 tire bike, lots of torque, and chicks dig it I guess</span>

<span style='color:indigo'>2004 Edge-X Polaris 600, one of many snow toys, but with no snow the last several years Ive concentrated wating my money on motorcycles</span>

<span style='color:firebrick'>Gretchen - Enough Said...wait, Money pitt..ok, enough said.</span>

Yah, none of the photos are real glamour shots, but heck I dont take pictures to impress, or brag, just like to take a few for the memmories.
Nice toys....

my pimp mobile...
pimpmobile.jpg

My truck is a shop ho for "GATOR MOTORS, if you want great service, and TOP Quality parts, Give paul a call. He has EVERYTHING you may need for your bike!"
tounge.gif

gatormotors.jpg

my truck also turned into a skyline...
Skyline.jpg

and it's a V-Tec (suck on that Honda)....
untitled.jpg

can't forget Stewie Griffin..
stewie.jpg

Allthekidstogether.jpg

1979 Chevy Camaro 305 2nd owner (going to be the soon to be ex's)
1988 Chevy Camaro LT1 Carbed (MINE)
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28 SuperCharged (the soon to be ex's)
2004 Chevy Cavalier 2.2 Ecotec (MINE daily runner)

<!--EDIT|FastKitteN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136421801 -->

how about boats custom weld 435 horse 460 red line motor blast in the rapids
Ive never been on one, but I can Imagine the rush! do you give professional tours on that thing and when can I book a time...completely wicked...very nice, thanks for sharing!
linky no its just for personal use we use it to fish and tow tubes around on summer days check out that link for some pics and video clips
smile.gif
Thanks for the Linky - Man, that looks like so much fun...to be a passenger, I would be too afraid to crash into a rock or something...Very, Very neat
drinka.gif
eek2.gif
super.gif

Back