Let's see your other rides (trucks, cars, bikes)

biggrin.gif
Let's see em'!

Acutally I don't own any of the above. I thought they'd look really cool here though.

Here a few fun toys Ive built and owned. Some I still own, others have been sold to fund other projects.

<span style='color:crimson'>1994 Z71, 383 stroker, 7" suspension lift, running here in my 35" street tires</span>
www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

<span style='color:red'>Another 383 stroker (LT1 style) 1996 Z28. T-tops off, at 170 sounds pretty freaky</span>

<span style='color:royalblue'>2003 Victory Vegas- First real cruiser</span>

<span style='color:skyblue'>2005 Victory Hammer, first 250 tire bike, lots of torque, and chicks dig it I guess</span>

<span style='color:indigo'>2004 Edge-X Polaris 600, one of many snow toys, but with no snow the last several years Ive concentrated wating my money on motorcycles</span>

<span style='color:firebrick'>Gretchen - Enough Said...wait, Money pitt..ok, enough said.</span>

Yah, none of the photos are real glamour shots, but heck I dont take pictures to impress, or brag, just like to take a few for the memmories.

I'll post some Pics of my Jeeps up if anyone likes jeeps...nothing radical...just jeeps...lol
cool.gif

<span style='color:royalblue'>1999 & 2000 Grand Cherokee's - Dirty, like they should be...lol, gotta love that Minnesota Salt</span>

<span style='color:orange'>Ohh, how did I forget this fun toy, ..Ok, it is a Yamaha...but hey, the YZ250 is a killer little bike</span>

Back