Let's see your other rides (trucks, cars, bikes)

My car
756213_1_full.jpg

What could be in here? Oh my....What is this stuff?

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136210133 -->

DSCI0088.JPG

Other than my busa here was my truck I just finished and sold...93 GMC Sierra, stepside lowered, 383 stroker turbo 350 tranny, sheesh a whole lot of work.

IM003236.jpg

Just arrived from the good ole USA....
NJ correct me if Im wrong.. But did you have that car shipped to UAE? If so dayumm!! I bet that thing is a site for the natives to see. Oh and a bit off topic but the brick pavers look grrrrrreat!
If UAE is anything like Kuwait, they love American V-8 muscle cars. Every other car in Kuwait was a Z-28 or a Mustang. Although not a muscle car there were alot of Caprices over there.

Just arrived from the good ole USA....
NJ correct me if Im wrong.. But did you have that car shipped to UAE? If so dayumm!! I bet that thing is a site for the natives to see. Oh and a bit off topic but the brick pavers look grrrrrreat!
If UAE is anything like Kuwait, they love American V-8 muscle cars. Every other car in Kuwait was a Z-28 or a Mustang. Although not a muscle car there were alot of Caprices over there.
The same here, they are fools about that austrailian made SS Caprice which is the GTO platform reskinned.They are going crazy about my huge cammed up stroker! And no check engine light thanks to the tune by Randy Haywood.I'll be dusting some camaros,enzos,ferarris,and avoiding the high boost GTR's!

Back