Let's see some Old School Toys!

Smoke_Dog

Registered
I sorry but I know theirs some guys with sopme old school rides cars, bikes etc Let's see them! 66 Caprice, my pops pay $75.00 for in 1984 and revamped it from the ground up

001_1__Small_.JPG

These are a few years old but cars are still identical... The 56 is mine and the 60 vette is my dads, we restore cars as a way to spend time together....

cap

DSC04621__Small_.JPG

My Dads 40 Ford he just finished...well it 98% done.

He also has a 66 Ford F-100 that he has chopped and Tubbed with a big block with some goodies in it.  He has stalled on that one because he put a Mustang II front end on it and there is no place to run the steering shaft through the headers.

Thar is addition to the Lightning he drives. He's all Ford I am all Chevy.

Grandpa_and_G_ma_s_Wedding_2006_004.jpg

my `67 chevelle malibu.

327cid. t350.

bought it 11yrs ago. Thinkin bout unloading it. More interested in bikes these days.

CHEV2.JPG

(Smoke_Dog @ Jan. 28 2007,15:30) I sorry but I know theirs some guys with sopme old school rides cars, bikes etc Let's see them!  66 Caprice, my pops pay $75.00 for in 1984 and revamped it from the ground up
My first car was a '65 Impala. Four door 283 under the hood and would seat 8 of us punk kids. My dad bout if for $600 and it was in near perfect condition. The factory A/C even worked!

I cry when I think about what I did to that car.

My 67' Camaro. Got it when I was 15, yeah it was my first car, but it only had a 6 banger in it back then. Now it's got a home built 40 over 350, right at 500hp, lota fun. My girlfriend says she feels like a rockstar riding in it from all the looks it pulls
super.gif
girls are so cute!

post_12_53578_camaro_015.jpg

Back