Let's see your pets

Valentine

Valentine.jpg
Great Face...
Thanks! I like the little birthmark on her nose.

Brandy after a hard day at play.

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151544861 -->

Brandy.jpg

4 cats............Yep........4

Miaya
IMG_0482.jpg

Squeaky (cause she squeaks like a mouse)
IMG_0460.jpg

Both about 6 weeks old when I found them and brought them home.

Stray (see any resemblence, she came from the same farm the recent kittens came from)
DCP_2091072703.jpg

Meez ( the unsociable biatch of the house)
IMG_0076.jpg

Can you resist this face
smile.gif

IMG_0371.jpg

Oh the Love
IMG_0201.jpg

Thanks Rev,

I've had the Siamese Purebred for 10 years, Had a Himalayan Purebread for 8 before she passed, but the Stay cat and new stray kiitens are better pets than they ever were.

That's Kind of how I feel. I had a Burmese for 19 years, she died about two years ago, and we just recently picked up the three Amigo's, rescued em' from a really cool shelter up the road. They were only a few months old when we got them and although they are from different litters they bonded with us and one another plenty fast.

It's a lot of fun.

OK, I'll play..

This is Jeremiah. The old man of the house, he's about 12 or 13. He's had knee surgery to recreate his ACL tendon about 5 years ago. The arthritis is kicking in hard now. But he still has good days. And he is a total Momma's boy.
jer1104.jpg

Then there is Justice. Half dane, half Neopolitin Mastiff. He's 2, and the biggest lover I've ever seen. But his bark is VERY deep and can scare the crap out of you. This one is a Daddy's boy. This pic was after a hard swim. He loves the pool and jumps in any time he can. He even has his own entry manuver. If we won't let him in, he will walk around the pool, act like he stumbled and then "accidently" fall into the pool. What a funny guy..
laugh.gif

pooldry0531.jpg

This is Jezebel. She is about 6 or 7. She was a rescue dog. She was kept in a crate, locked in a garage with 7 other dogs, for the first 4 years of her life. Used to breed, and that's all. She had no manners, was scared out of her  mind, and had no idea how to play. 3 years later, she is quite the lover, and will sleep in anyone's lap, plays with the other dogs, is learning to play with humans, and has learned some basic commands. Still working on the potty training, this is harder since she lost her "Don't pee where ya eat" sense when she was crated 24/7/365.  Don't let her size fool you she is the commander of the pack.

jezzie.jpg

Lastly, this is Squeakers. My neighbor came over with something in her hand. She holds it out and says "Here". I hold out my hand, she drops a dwarf hamster into it, then runs away.
laugh.gif
 He's OK, he guards his house very well, and bites anything that comes into it. Once he's out, he's very tame and likes to be handled. He's only about 4 months old.
squeakers.jpg

OK, I'm done.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|LadyHawk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151581594 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Here is Tubbs taking my daughter for a ride.. ok, not really. I haven't got him talked into pulling the sled yet!
biggrin.gif

Tubbs1__Large_.JPG

no-body laugh, pac may be the only one that truley understands

<!--EDIT|Can busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151597308 -->

kitties_013.jpg

Back