Need truck help!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
So I have an appt to get my truck "de-badged" tonight, and I'm having second thoughts.. Here are the would be before and after pics. I need opinions. I normally LOVE debadged vehicles, just that this one looks to be a little "plain" afterwards. Also I'm not a huge fan of chrome and getting rid of these would help that.

Let me know guys!

DSCN0305.JPG

DSCN0305_debag.jpg

DSCN0307.JPG

DSCN0307_debadged.jpg

DSCN0306.JPG

DSCN0306_debag.jpg

Take them off, have them powdercoated some funky color and re-install them.

I would come visit more often if you did not live so dang far away.:whistle:

Looks good without, but also if that's a dealer plate frame and they aren't paying u to advertise loose that too. Nice plate btw.

Looks good without, but also if that's a dealer plate frame and they aren't paying u to advertise loose that too. Nice plate btw.

No chance.. Its a Detroit Lions plate frame, but ever since I put it on, they've been losing.. Thinking of taking it back off. :down:

Okay, so the consensus is to remove. THANKS GUYS! That's what I was leaning toward anyway!

I'm glad I took Photoshop lessons from FastFrog so I could show you guys what I was talking about!!

No chance.. Its a Detroit Lions plate frame, but ever since I put it on, they've been losing.. Thinking of taking it back off. :down:

So you've had it on since Berry Sanders left? hahaha
I cant talk my Redskins are 3-3. Im glad to see that football is back in Detroit, they have been sucky for far too long.

That one is pinned on, so I can't quite yet. :banghead: I might remove it and make it look like black chrome though...

As far as that Nissan logo goes... I would prolly take that off and paint it to match ur body color, I think that would look cool gloss on top of that flat grey.

Back