The Downfall of Minneapolis

The first part of the video is not the point. Is Chauvin's life at stake during the last 9 MINUTES??
Everything leading up to it is the point... that is what got Floyd to the place he ended up.
The cops were not running a stop watch on the down time... They were maintaining control over a felon with a rap sheet that had built Floyd a reputation for trouble.

Lots of other people who get arrested act like this but don't end up dead at the hands of the police.....

To stop his kicking, they have a thing called a hobble which is a strap for his legs, they use these all the time.

There is no evidence you can present that negates the fact once a person goes into handcuffs and police custody that this person isn't the responsibility of the arresting officers regardless of the situation which put them there.

My team and I have taken high value targets into custody that moments before were in a firefight against us yet we still acted professionally and treated any wounds they had before extracting them.....if one of these targets died in our custody due to our negligence, we would have been held responsible.
Maybe they didn't have a hobble.

I guess you live in a perfect world.... You could say nothing ever tips the balance of life and death when a felon known for violence is placed under arrest. So pat yourself on the back... nothing ever went wrong when you were there taking care of business.

As far as the evidence goes... Exonerating evidence is in the coroners report. Exonerating evidence is in the training manual of the MPD.
Deny those 2 points all you want... it really doesn't matter because the Mob / Leftist / Dimtards / Racist BLMers got what they wanted... and what did they want? Revenge, reparations and the excuse to burn a city... they got icing on the cake when Chauvin was nearly stabbed to death in prison... so... the Neo Marxist funding it all got a victory... its all done by those with an agenda.... why do I say that? because some real a$$holes with deep pockets are behind all of this. I sure would like to know who paid for the pallets of bricks known to have been placed in the streets where rioters can grab them and throw them at the police and anybody that doesn't see it the way they want you to see it. Its the same people behind all of the mayhem since the 2016 election when the burning, looting and mayhem got wings.

Maybe they didn't have a hobble.

I guess you live in a perfect world.... You could say nothing ever tips the balance of life and death when a felon known for violence is placed under arrest. So pat yourself on the back... nothing ever went wrong when you were there taking care of business.

As far as the evidence goes... Exonerating evidence is in the coroners report. Exonerating evidence is in the training manual of the MPD.
Deny those 2 points all you want... it really doesn't matter because the Mob / Leftist / Dimtards / Racist BLMers got what they wanted... and what did they want? Revenge, reparations and the excuse to burn a city... they got icing on the cake when Chauvin was nearly stabbed to death in prison... so... the Neo Marxist funding it all got a victory... its all done by those with an agenda.... why do I say that? because some real a$$holes with deep pockets are behind all of this. I sure would like to know who paid for the pallets of bricks known to have been placed in the streets where rioters can grab them and throw them at the police and anybody that doesn't see it the way they want you to see it. Its the same people behind all of the mayhem since the 2016 election when the burning, looting and mayhem got wings.
A large police force such as Minneapolis not having a hobble in their patrol cars is highly unlikely....

This was not a case of something going wrong during an arrest, this was a deliberate act by the arresting officer(s). When the person in custody indicates any health issue, the police must react and do their best to ensure the safety of the person in their custody...

There has been more than a few speculations as to how this interaction would have went if the person in custody was an affluent white person who acted in the same manner.......

As for the rest of your rambling...we've heard and discussed those points to death, resurrected them and then discussed to death again several times.....

There has been more than a few speculations as to how this interaction would have went if the person in custody was an affluent white person who acted in the same manner.......
They have done the same conduct which has resulted in the deaths of white citizens as well. Daniel Shaver, Tony Timpa to name just two. Neither had a police record, neither struggled with the cops. Neither were put in front of our faces nationwide for weeks by the media. Neither were the correct color to cause controversy in America.

There was no White Lives Matter riots.

Last edited:
Britney Spears GIF

can we just let it go already *

Everything leading up to it is the point... that is what got Floyd to the place he ended up.
The cops were not running a stop watch on the down time... They were maintaining control over a felon with a rap sheet that had built Floyd a reputation for trouble.
No. I watched it several times and in no way is what Chauvin did justified. Floyd was handcuffed, face down on the ground with 3 officers present. He knew he had no chance of escaping and presented himself so. The video shows this CLEARLY.
Chauvin knew this and didn’t relent at all so now he faces his own reality.

They’re all violent. You ever heard of someone getting stabbed non violently? Most everyone that gets stabbed inside gets multiple stabs. Multiple stabs are common in prison whether or not they’re trying to kill someone mostly due to their prison made shanks being very short for concealability purposes. And 22 stabs would take less than 22 seconds. It’s doubtful that he’ll be released back among the same crowd. (That) would definitely be criminal. However, prison is prison. Not everyone can get a single cell and even if they could, they have to let them out sometime. The SHU, the special housing unit in several prisons, keeps a prisoner in his cell 23 hours a day, in a fully lit cell with no window. They never interact with other prisoners. Can’t keep em in there forever though.
of course both are violent. I think you know what I meant. Shanked once and shanked 22 times conjur up different images. And as you said 22 times took 22 seconds. That was plenty of time to have killed him. His attacker didn’t. Might even have been ordered not to. Who knows? But if you’re a believer then you have to assume he is getting his due. Groundhog day in hell for him for a long time.

Sure....yeah ok, Happy Holidays to you and your conspiracy theories!!!
Really strange to see people still doubting these things?
Wife transfers
Bank records
Emails
Texts
Sworn witness statements

How much more would a person like you need to be convinced it’s all true?
NOBODY is doubting anything. They are just saying well it’s not what it looks like. That right there IS an admission all these millions were paid to the Bidens for NOTHING. It’s no different than him being in St Croix at the home of a billionaire donor after having just been in Colorado at the home of another. You think he won’t be doing those people favors in return just like the ones who paid him? Cmon man!!!
Do you feel that to believe what they say about Biden would make you a Trump supporter? Seems like many maybe not you hate Trump so bad that it’s preventing them from opening their eyes and actually seeing the Biden crime family for what they are? Bought and paid for puppet he is.

Really strange to see people still doubting these things?
Wife transfers
Bank records
Emails
Texts
Sworn witness statements

How much more would a person like you need to be convinced it’s all true?
NOBODY is doubting anything. They are just saying well it’s not what it looks like. That right there IS an admission all these millions were paid to the Bidens for NOTHING. It’s no different than him being in St Croix at the home of a billionaire donor after having just been in Colorado at the home of another. You think he won’t be doing those people favors in return just like the ones who paid him? Cmon man!!!
Do you feel that to believe what they say about Biden would make you a Trump supporter? Seems like many maybe not you hate Trump so bad that it’s preventing them from opening their eyes and actually seeing the Biden crime family for what they are? Bought and paid for puppet he is.
I can’t stand the thought that those two might represent our choices next November. It’s almost incomprehensible.

of course both are violent. I think you know what I meant. Shanked once and shanked 22 times conjur up different images. And as you said 22 times took 22 seconds. That was plenty of time to have killed him. His attacker didn’t. Might even have been ordered not to. Who knows? But if you’re a believer then you have to assume he is getting his due. Groundhog day in hell for him for a long time.
Prison shanks by design are pretty small so they may have not been able to penetrate vital organs and he may be pretty physically fit so his muscle mass might have helped him as well....

I can’t stand the thought that those two might represent our choices next November. It’s almost incomprehensible.
It is almost unbelievable to think that out of 100 million adults here these two are all we get to pick from. The world is certainly laughing at us. Then again look how many actors or comedians have recently been elected around the world. Argentina comes to mind.

It is almost unbelievable to think that out of 100 million adults here these two are all we get to pick from. The world is certainly laughing at us. Then again look how many actors or comedians have recently been elected around the world. Argentina comes to mind.

Hmmmmm......
Maybe....Maybe...the whole thing is one big puppet show??

Zerks will tell you potus is just a puppet no matter who or what party they are from. The deep state and military industrial complex control this nation.
He’d be right.

Even as opinionated and hard as Trump was I still think somebody whispered in his ear daily and said ‘look. This is how it’s gonna be.’

Zerks will tell you potus is just a puppet no matter who or what party they are from. The deep state and military industrial complex control this nation.
He’d be right.

Even as opinionated and hard as Trump was I still think somebody whispered in his ear daily and said ‘look. This is how it’s gonna be.’
To a certain degree I also agree with Zerks, you and many others on that point. So maybe we found two things?? I think far too many voters don't look deep enough into who a president is surrounding themselves with. I probably disagree with Zerks to what extent and how deep that puppet show goes.

To a certain degree I also agree with Zerks, you and many others on that point. So maybe we found two things?? I think far too many voters don't look deep enough into who a president is surrounding themselves with. I probably disagree with Zerks to what extent and how deep that puppet show goes.
I don’t think that whoever is in office drives this country. I’m not in the Biden camp by any means but the economy is not as bad as some make it out to be. I think we the people drive the economy and thus the country.

A large police force such as Minneapolis not having a hobble in their patrol cars is highly unlikely....

This was not a case of something going wrong during an arrest, this was a deliberate act by the arresting officer(s). When the person in custody indicates any health issue, the police must react and do their best to ensure the safety of the person in their custody...

As for the rest of your rambling...we've heard and discussed those points to death, resurrected them and then discussed to death again several times.....
You are free to disregard the real evidence and say I am regurgitating the same points. You can't refute the coroners report. You can't refute the training manual. You can't refute suppressed information. You can't refute false testimony. So, believe whatever you like... facts are facts. The lady that put that video together went well into the details around the death of Floyd. You just can't bear to look at it.

No. I watched it several times and in no way is what Chauvin did justified. Floyd was handcuffed, face down on the ground with 3 officers present. He knew he had no chance of escaping and presented himself so. The video shows this CLEARLY.
Chauvin knew this and didn’t relent at all so now he faces his own reality.
Floyd was handcuffed long before he ever made it to the ground. Floyd would not sit as instructed in the back of the police car. Floyd resisted the whole time and was at one point kicking one of the officers. Look at Floyd and ask yourself... would you want THAT GUY while high on drugs kicking you? If the dumbass would have just sat in the car as instructed he would not have ended up on the pavement.

Back