The Fall Of Minneapolis

busabobh

Registered
If your interested in the rest of the story on the George Floyd incident, watch The Fall Of Minneapolis. We didn’t have all the evidence, and we were lied to. It makes me think the justice system failed. I’m not taking sides , but feel the facts have been manipulated, and think you can’t make a fair verdict without them.

If your interested in the rest of the story on the George Floyd incident, watch The Fall Of Minneapolis. We didn’t have all the evidence, and we were lied to. It makes me think the justice system failed. I’m not taking sides , but feel the facts have been manipulated, and think you can’t make a fair verdict without them.
Without sounding like an arse-hole...there's a huge thread on this exact topic that was literally beaten to death..

Not really sure what you’re referring to as being lied to. I watched the film and even with clearer video, the sequence of events is the same. Floyd’s troubled history or the fact that he should have been arrested is not the point. Some people’s emotions making Floyd out to be some sort of martyr is not the point. Police procedure, specifically Chauvin’s, is. In custody, handcuffed on the ground face down, he becomes the responsibility of the police, and they handled it terribly. I feel for the responsibility police officers face. Respecting police authority is crucial to a civil society and events like that are extremely hurtful.

Back