Funny pic from Cap's...

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
So this stray dog shows up Saturday evening...just makes herself at home with everyone. We were all sitting around and we watch her just climb up on one of the chairs and fall asleep! LOL She was so comfy, in fact, that she didn't even budge when tempted with steak! LOL

How's she doing, Rick?!

IMG_1621 [1024x768].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey wait a sec..... that is one of my followers (or a piece of one)!! biscuit eaten by the hound from caps?

EEEeeeeK!!! oh I think I am feeling faint....

Last edited:
So this stray dog shows up Saturday evening...just makes herself at home with everyone. We were all sitting around and we watch her just climb up on one of the chairs and fall asleep! LOL She was so comfy, in fact, that she didn't even budge when tempted with steak! LOL

How's she doing, Rick?!

Great! the old dog is now starting to tolerate her. She has a huge ball drive but responds to commands and training very well.

Glad you posted that.... Kristi was asking last night who took the picture.

That's an amazing story! When I saw a pic before I thought someone had brought her there - didn't realize she was a stray.

I heard about her from LCB...better take good care of she'll be moving to Delaware! :p

She's cute :)

I think she would have taken her if she could have fit in a carry on bag.

Rick: You go ahead and take her, Lisa
Lisa: Yay!
Kristi: HUH?! But I want her - look how cute she is!

IMG_1622 [1024x768].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

How's she doing, Rick?!

View attachment 116736

Truth is, someone had already given her quite a bit to eat.:laugh: I'm not saying who, but I had two steaks, and I have been know to share.:whistle:

Truth is, someone had already given her quite a bit to eat.:laugh: I'm not saying who, but I had two steaks, and I have been know to share.:whistle:

She wasn't going hungry around our group at all! :thumbsup:

Back