Funny Story

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Today being the first day of school and all.

We just moved into town so this will be my daughters first year in this school.

I told my wife she should probably take the girls to the bus stop and introduce herself and the girls to the bus driver but then drive the girls to school and show them where they will be getting off the bus and walk them in for there first day.

Ok

So there out at the bus stop, My oldest daughter sees a beer can sitting in our yard ( we live right outside a Marina so this is not uncommon ) she pics it up and hands it to my wife and tells her to take it in and put it in the recycle bin, My wife takes the can, and the school bus pulls up.

Its 6:45 a.m. The school bus pulls up for the first day of school and my wife is standing there with a Beer can :rofl:

Before she realized she was holding the can, The bus pulled away. This should make for an interesting conversation at the next PTA meeting.

is there something wrong with dropping your kids off at the buss before seven with an already empty can of beer?.... :rofl:

Classic...you can't script stuff like that; it just has to happen.

:rofl:

Wow, I always wondered about her. And...........if I want her to know that, I will tell her. :laugh:

LOL

Reminds me of Christopher at the Bash last year...walking around with his bag of beer cans.

:poke: your wife will go to that pta meeting and complain about how you leave your beer cans laying around outside, and how she wish's you would stay sober:laugh:

lol...now thats funny.. course round here the bus drivers hand you a beer in the afternoon lol

Back