Daughters First Ever Ride On A Motorcycle

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Gave my little girl (age22) LOL her first motorcycle ride yesterday. Well,the "Apple does not fall too far from the tree." hahaha. Why so late for her first ride? Several reasons.I think my crash when I got run over by the drunk driver scared her. She was a bit nervous at first,but she soon relaxed like a seasoned pillion.
Now,she wants to ride herself. Unfortunately she does not even have a car licence yet.She is so busy,she has just not got a round to it yet,althou now,she has vowed to get it soon. What's she been doing that she didnt have time to get a licence? Getting a university degree,studying American Sign Language,geting a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, playing in 2 pipes and drums bands,learning Scottish dance,2 jobs,and being a reservist in the Canadian Military etc. Found a deserted stretch of highway and took her up to 120MPH. She loved it.

Rubb has created a monster. :devil:

RSD.

Lol i feel the same way. I started teaching my daughter at 16years of age i adopted her i was 24 at the time. I brought a totaled yzf600 and we practiced in a parking lot still got the bike just to remeber now she is riding my hayabusa around town. I attached a camera to helmet and i watch the footage everyday because the day i c her driving irreponsonsible im snatching her off the bike

14627458599982143953064.jpg

Awesome! Man,,, when she is ready she will make time!

Bought her kevlar jeans,boots,and a zip together jacket/pant combo today. She has all the good right fitting gear now.

RSD.

Back