Supreme Court Nominee

Your all nuts if you think for one second major networks will invite a Tea Party candidate to debate with the 2 major party candidates..???
CNN will not have republican and democrat as well as a Tea Party candidate on stage.
Look what happened the last time an 'independant' even came close to garnering natl attn.
His name was Ross Perot and he had to buy his own airtime.
Now if you just look at this Piechart I have...:rofl:
He was right though..pass Nafta and you will hear a giant sucking sound of American jobs going away.
Hit that nail on the head didnt he....???

I am a Tea-Party Member and our intentions are to facilitate the election of conservatives this November a possibly be a seperate party soon there after. I attend the meetings and rest assured we are on top of things. As I've always said, watch and see starting this November......det45

How do you propose that splitting the Conservative vote will assist you in getting Conservatives into office? Let's say for arguments sake that the electorate is 40% Republican, 40% Democrat and 10% no party affiliation. If you split the Republican vote 20-20, guess who wins? Not a Conservative.

And just for the record, the Tea Party movement is very decentralized. I'm not sure what your people are telling you, but you have a long way to go before you have an organzied front that is capable of placing candidates on a national ballot.

I love your enthusiasm and your faith in the future, but reality has to sink in at some point.

We are well aware of the electorate and the percentages. Our plan addresses this......det45

How do you propose that splitting the Conservative vote will assist you in getting Conservatives into office? Let's say for arguments sake that the electorate is 40% Republican, 40% Democrat and 10% no party affiliation. If you split the Republican vote 20-20, guess who wins? Not a Conservative.

And just for the record, the Tea Party movement is very decentralized. I'm not sure what your people are telling you, but you have a long way to go before you have an organzied front that is capable of placing candidates on a national ballot.

I love your enthusiasm and your faith in the future, but reality has to sink in at some point.

We are well aware of the electorate and the percentages. Our plan addresses this......det45

That's nice but no plan can account for a split electorate unless you plan to eliminate the Republican party. If the Tea Party gets in the way of removing liberals from office, I will be quite the unhappy voter.

Last edited:
That's nice but no plan can account for a split electorate unless you plan to eliminate the Republican party. If the Tea Party gets in the way of removing liberals from office, I will be quite the unhappy voter.

det45 called and asked me to pass on: "Just wait until November" :whistle:

Nice try, I called no one however I do concur with, "Wait until November" Will see who's standing at the end. You doubters can enjoy yourselves in the mean time, I'm game......det45 :laugh:

det45 called and asked me to pass on: "Just wait until November" :whistle:

Det, you've got Vonderbach all wrong; he's (like me) on your side totally....but his point is valid about splitting the conservative vote could be dangerous...

I stand corrected on Vonderbach however the elections will go conservative this November....det45

Det, you've got Vonderbach all wrong; he's (like me) on your side totally....but his point is valid about splitting the conservative vote could be dangerous...

Last edited:

Thank you :bowdown:

I stand corrected on Vonderbach however the elections will go conservative this November....det45

Yes, but my point remains that is Tea Party candidates are running against Republicans, you will see nothing but losses for Conservatives. 2010 doesn't seem to be a problem as the Tea Party isn't official in very many places. However, by 2012, if they pick up enough official candidates, you may well see a landslide victory for the Democracts due to a three party split vote.

50% Democrat - 25% Tea Party - 25% Republican

The Democrats are going to embrace the Tea Party secretely because they know it could spell victory for their party. We need to unite Tea Party and Republicans and make the Republican party bend to the will of the people and the Tea Party is a great vehicle for such change. But official Tea Party candidates, no, it's a very bad idea.

Back