The Downfall of Minneapolis

This is a problem in America right now. One cannot point out obvious signs of corruption or devious global influence without getting labeled a trumper? Are the two not separate?
Absolutely the two are separate. Zerks, on the other hand, will rally to the defense of Trump immediately if not sooner. Usually it’s just a bash of Biden, often accurate, but the offense he takes at anybody badmouthing Trump is obvious.
I actually respect Zerks because of how he sticks his guns. He says some crazy $hit but who among us motorcyclists isn’t a little crazy in one way or another?

Absolutely the two are separate. Zerks, on the other hand, will rally to the defense of Trump immediately if not sooner. Usually it’s just a bash of Biden, often accurate, but the offense he takes at anybody badmouthing Trump is obvious.
I actually respect Zerks because of how he sticks his guns. He says some crazy $hit but who among us motorcyclists isn’t a little crazy in one way or another?
When did somebody bash Trump? My choice is to defend anybody that is taking the right actions to defend the people of this country.
My choice is to support anybody that understands how America is to be governed. Since America is a country and a business it seems to me that business type men and women are best suited to run this country. A business man or women with foreign business experience is also a plus in my opinion.

What I find troubling is the non stop hating on all manner of people, traditions, history and the Constitution.

When did somebody bash Trump?
Wuzza, Arch, Wreckwriter and I among others, bash him regularly, fittingly.
My choice is to defend anybody that is taking the right actions to defend the people of this country.
My choice is to support anybody that understands how America is to be governed.
Glowing statements, but why do you defend Trump? Because he’s a business man?
As Bugs Bunny always said, what a maroon.

Last edited:
Wuzza, Arch, Wreckwriter and I among others, bash him regularly, fittingly.

Glowing statements, but why do you defend Trump? Because he’s a business man?
As Bugs Bunny always said, what a maroon.
It is yours as well as others programming and group think consciousness that causes people to think the same thoughts that could be labeled as hate thought.
To say someone like Trump is a moron is ridiculous. Their are no stupid billionaires... at the same time this class of people have done some stupid things. Regardless of being born into a wealthy family when a billionaire is able to grow a international business and the decisions being made continue to sustain a level of success... it's not because they are stupid.

Have you noticed how many unsuccessful legal attacks on Trump have failed since 2016? Have you noticed the amount of law fare being brought against his family with depositions and audits? Real morons would never survive any of this.

Here is one of the smartest people I listen to regularly.

Last edited:
It is yours as well as others programming and group think consciousness that causes people to think the same thoughts that could be labeled as hate thought.
To say someone like Trump is a moron is ridiculous. Their are no stupid billionaires... at the same time this class of people have done some stupid things. Regardless of being born into a wealthy family when a billionaire is able to grow a international business and the decisions being made continue to sustain a level of success... it's not because they are stupid.

Have you noticed how many unsuccessful legal attacks on Trump have failed since 2016? Have you noticed the amount of law fare being brought against his family with depositions and audits? Real morons would never survive any of this.
Lol you're funny

I think it's all moot and that sixpack577 (or is it El Sixpacko?) nailed it pretty well
Hmmmmm......
Maybe....Maybe...the whole thing is one big puppet show??
We still have to get up, care and provide for ourselves no matter what color the puppet's hair is. It's only there for us to argue about.

Lol you're funny

I think it's all moot and that sixpack577 (or is it El Sixpacko?) nailed it pretty well

We still have to get up, care and provide for ourselves no matter what color the puppet's hair is. It's only there for us to argue about.
Often times the truth is funny when you dive deeper into the facts on certain subjects. Dr Joe and his team are seeing medical breakthroughs all the time the defy what most people would call impossible.

We still have to get up? Not if you enter the country illegally... This administration has rolled out the red carpet for people all around the world and get relocated anywhere they want to go inside the USA. It seems the liberal in you supports that law breaking style of illegal immigration orchestrated by the liar in chief and his cronies.

serious hardass GIF by South Park

Back