Brakes

Front lines are in. I'm guessing I need to pull this rear set off to get access to the rear?

20230301_055235.jpg

All the lines are on and bleed has started. Using a Bikemaster vacuum pump.

Should I bleed each front caliper individually or at the same time (tee fitting)?

Looks like I need ebc EPFA447HH or just FA447HH. I can get the regular ones tomorrow from Amazon but it's going to take like a week to get the EP version. Thoughts?

Looks like I need ebc EPFA447HH or just FA447HH. I can get the regular ones tomorrow from Amazon but it's going to take like a week to get the EP version. Thoughts?
I don't use EP and my bike stops just fine even when coming into apexes sort of hot and needing to scrub speed....never had any fade or issues.

Unless you plan on doing track days regularly, EPs are overkill.

The EP's make a noticeable difference, and they Will stop you sooner.
That Does make a difference...wait until someone pulls out in front of you, then you'll be grateful for every ounce of braking that you can get.

The EP's make a noticeable difference, and they Will stop you sooner.
That Does make a difference...wait until someone pulls out in front of you, then you'll be grateful for every ounce of braking that you can get.
I've done many fast braking situations with the pads I have with zero issues....

Hell even stock pads hold up so the HH sintered are a huge step up over those....

Good point. So many decisions. Lol
The decision is yours....check out EBC brakes.com and compare and then buy...

For the record, I run HH sintered and although I don't ride real hard these days, I've yet to have yet to have any issues scrubbing off speed or stopping hard.....I don't have ABS or anything like you have either..

the brake pad thread is like the tire, chain, oil, air filter, etc thread...you will get 10 different opinions from 9 people...

Back