Brembo Brake kit

fadiizzaldin

Registered
Is there a full Brembo front brake kit (master cylinder, calipers, rotors, pads, lines) for the 2008 Hayabusa? any ideas if its a straight replacement,,,, and price of a such kit? any opinions on it?

thanks to all

No, not that i have seen!
Cycle Brakes, here on the site could set you up though!

I think you have to get the calipers, rotors, and MC seperately although you might get someone with a package deal. Be sure to use the RCS 19 MC, as it's awesome and is adjustible. Don't forget S.S. lines if you don't have them. Should bolt on I'm told and GSXR1000's Brembos bolt right up too.

I've had my eye on a set for some time now. going to set you back in the $1200 to $1600 range plus rotors.

I think Pashnit had some, just emailed cyclebrakes asking for a full kit.... i tried the S1000RR last friday on a track and was very disappointed with the Busa brakes although i have SS lines + HH pads + Wave rotors

I know pashnit carries calipers and master cylinder. He may be able to get the rest for you :beerchug:

Fadi - I've resent that email, not sure if you got the first one. You can also pm us here is email isn't reaching you.

We are a Brembo dealer and can provide the product for you. I mentioned in my email that Brembo calipers can run starting at about $1000 per set on up to about $5000 per set.

Here's a kit that we sent out a short bit ago for a Gen-II owner also seeking the same thing, they were in the process of trying to set a land speed record with the Hayabusa.

We sent out 108mm Brembo Monoblocks, they come with the pads pre-installed:
Brembo Brake Calipers | Buy Now | Pashnit Moto

brembo_Dsc03436_900.jpg

brembo_Dsc03433_900.jpg

brembo_Dsc03436_900.jpg

brembo_Dsc03433_900.jpg

We also put together a master cylinder kit & sent this out:

This is the 19RCS with folding lever.

brembo_Dsc03444.jpg

brembo_Dsc03446.jpg

Brembo_Dsc03451.jpg

We can also supply the rotors to go with the new calipers.

brembo_Dsc03444.jpg

brembo_Dsc03446.jpg

Brembo_Dsc03451.jpg

One of these kits for the hayabusa goes for 2120 Euro. Kind of expensive but those ceramic rotors are outstanding.

beringer_radialkit.jpg

Regarding the RCS19

Brembo is the way to go. :bowdown: For example the rotor is really floating and not just marketing talk = good on the race track when heat is building up. The color of the "buttons" on my stock rotors had changed to blue after a few heavy track sessions.. :laugh: And the Monoblocks seem to be one of the best calipers out there. Yes, some argue that ISR is the "best of the best" but that's another story.

I have the RCS19 brake master cylinder installed but it looks like I'm going to have to change it = the lever hits the inside fairing really bad when turning left. I was told this German company called ABM have a master cylinder that could be something near in class with the RCS19. I have to check it out.

It was dumb of me not checking the measurements of the RCS19 because I already had problems with the Pazzo levers before. I tested my (revised edition) Pazzo's on 4 different busas and my bike was the only one that had clearence issues. So the fitting of the inside fairing doesn't seem to be 100% when compared between one another..

Re: Regarding the RCS19

Brembo is the way to go. :bowdown: For example the rotor is really floating and not just marketing talk = good on the race track when heat is building up. The color of the "buttons" on my stock rotors had changed to blue after a few heavy track sessions.. :laugh: And the Monoblocks seem to be one of the best calipers out there. Yes, some argue that ISR is the "best of the best" but that's another story.

I have the RCS19 brake master cylinder installed but it looks like I'm going to have to change it = the lever hits the inside fairing really bad when turning left. I was told this German company called ABM have a master cylinder that could be something near in class with the RCS19. I have to check it out.

It was dumb of me not checking the measurements of the RCS19 because I already had problems with the Pazzo levers before. I tested my (revised edition) Pazzo's on 4 different busas and my bike was the only one that had clearence issues. So the fitting of the inside fairing doesn't seem to be 100% when compared between one another..
How was the braking after installing the kit? do you have pics of where it hits?

Thanks

Back