Help with brake upgrade ! What all do i need to buy for that brembo set-up.

bigron

Registered
Hello People

I have finally decided to go ahead with a complete brake upgrade on my 2011 Gen 2. I have gathered some info but realised it not that straight forward. Anybody aware where I can source a complete kit from. I plan to go in for brembo rcs 19 and a brake reservoir , calipers and pads . I am already running braided lines stock length but not too sure if they would fit the new setup.I plan to keep the rotors stock as of now .
I searched pashnit but was kinda lost with the whole plethora of options available. Any lead would greatly help. Thanks and ride safe.

Pashnit is probably your best outlet for your upgrade. PM him and I bet he can fix you up with everything you need arriving in the same box!

I am trying to put 22 wheels on my 17 the front rotors are bigger anyone know any tips pointers for upgrade will the 22 caliper bolt on a 17

I am trying to put 22 wheels on my 17 the front rotors are bigger anyone know any tips pointers for upgrade will the 22 caliper bolt on a 17
Welcome, you are the first to do this...so you are on new undiscovered territory....

I figure shims and longer bolts will be required to accommodate the larger rotors...check the clearance of the front fender as well.....

Back