new brake calipers ?!

Try changing the rotors to the Galfer SBK. I'm running Goodrich line, EBC HH pads, and Galfer rotors. The bike can easily pick the rear wheel up with two fingers and moderate pressure. If you panic and grab a hand full you will end up on your face.

:thumbsup:

213 gr in less :cheerleader:

old k8 busa tokico

tokico%20monobloc%20hayaK8%20et%20gexK9%20006.jpg

my new K9 gex1000 tokico

tokico%20monobloc%20K9%20002.jpg

to put on my busa NO MODIFICATION ! coooolllllllllllll :thumbsup:

now, just try and ride :laugh:

haya%20003.jpg

haya%20004.jpg

haya%20005.jpg

haya%20009.jpg

haya%20010.jpg

for the effectiveness, there is a truth more, at the end of 5 kms surroundings (PADS up them one to be done)

i have the "mordant" that i need !

to validate the effectiveness, I made tested my motor bike has a friend
he also (it had already tested my motor bike before) found a clear difference of "mordant"

therefore, it is not just esthetic, they are especially effective :thumbsup:

hasten to roll it but on true motor bike strolls

ps : sorry for the translation french to english :lol:

Very nice. I'm going to keep my eyes out for a set of these. Probably wont be long till they start showing up on ebay. Nice upgrade.

I replaced the rear pads with EBC HH, and was told they need to break in for a while,,,They squeeled like a pig for 2 months,,,,,So the replacements That Im putting on the front are just EBC replacements ,with out HH,,,,,,I dont do alot of hard braking,,its just annoying to hear them sqeel,,,I was told by a another tech,,thy would do that for a while,,,and that the EBC sinistered w/o HH would be fine and no squeeling.........I;ll see after the install,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BTW,,,,,nice bikes fellas......

hello Full,

I'm also french, could you please send me return on your current brake configuration....
do you continu to use the caliper of GSXR1000 K9 ?

A bientot
Carlos

Back