Stainless/Braided brake lines for 2013/4 ABS Bikes?

murphc13

Registered
Hi guys.Just got my RCS Master Cylinder and brembo pads(couldnt fit the master cylinder as i need to get a brembo reservoir....shoulda told me that when i ordered:().Stainless steel lines would complete the brake set up but im not sure they are available.
Does anyone know of a company that offers these for said year bikes?

No one as of yet, i removed all the abs crap, for better feel!
But i also have added Brembo HP calipers also!

Look at the full five line set by "Core"

HAYABUSA (2013) ABS

I'm in Engerland and been trying to get a UK producer (HEL) to come up trumps - they want me to take my lines off and send to them to use as a pattern, so I may well import from Core in the US.....

No one as of yet, i removed all the abs crap, for better feel!
But i also have added Brembo HP calipers also!
Hope you never have a crash as your insurer could walk away as the safety and control aspects of the bike as far as they are concerned its now compromised.

Reactions: Zee
Look at the full five line set by "Core"

HAYABUSA (2013) ABS

I'm in Engerland and been trying to get a UK producer (HEL) to come up trumps - they want me to take my lines off and send to them to use as a pattern, so I may well import from Core in the US.....
Ya mate.Hel said the same to me(through a dealer:))Thanks for the link...ill order some as the cashola becomes available:)cheers

I have the first set coremoto made. Perfect fit on my 2013 abs busa. It fixed the horrible clutch and brake fade it had prior to installation. Not cheap but worth it if you ride long enough to get the lines and fluid hot enough to experience the fade. Great customer service to. They had never made a set for the abs busa before.

Ok...a set of front/rear lines from Spiegler on the way.Expensive for the ABS bikes but with the brembo pads,RCS M/C and the Spieglers my brake set up will be complete...for now

Not to hijack the tread but in my 08 owners manual it says to change brake lines every 4 years never heard of this before on other bikes I have owned do you guys change your brake lines every 4 years and why ? thanks :thumbsup:

Back