Someone awoke the Kraken

That's funny. Doesn't Bumblebee communicate through his in dash radio? Great analogy

Yea he does I actually think someone else here mentioned that reference at some point but you have to acknowledge that every time Red takes the time to post a video...that means he literally read through that thread and found references to search out and post up. That is pretty impressive if you ask me. I know when I post something here the chances of it not being acknowledged are non existent with Red around.

That really escalated quickly.
Yes, I did not enjoy it at all . . . :confused:
I feel bad when member's argue and insult one another, we are not here for that, we are here to celebrate the freedom we have in owning, maintaining and riding the very best, in fact the ultimate big bore sports touring motorcycle ever produced (imho). :race:

So please folks, it ain't worth the aggravation it causes,:poke:
let's be civil and just get along, enjoy this wonderful gathering of the bretheren and respect the forum rules. . . please.

Hang in there gang...Spring has sprung and wheels will turn soon! This happens so often at the middle and end of winter :) Then we all best friends again all summer :) Of course post count hits the crapper too but you know...Ride on!

Belive it or not, Red used to post words here, lol!
Then he started posting more videos.
And, as Arch pointed out, when Capt was considering shutting down, Red started posting videos and digging up everything he could, all for the sake of traffic to the sight.
He has spent alot of time doing it too, all for doing whatever he could/can to help keep the doors open.
It's like anything else in life, all perspective.
So if some think that Red's videos are annoying, change your perspective, and realize he's a great guy that's helped alot of us here, he can really ride, and he's been doing more than his share to help keep the lights on for Everyone of us.
As for all the likes, as far as I know, the group of regulars here only "like" posts that they really agree with...or like.
Red has encouraged that too, for nothing more than extra activity here.
Everybody is(or at least should be) allowed to have a bad day, so lets just let it go, and realize, that if we are going to hassle anyone...it should be Ali, lmao(jk man):poke:

Yes, I did not enjoy it at all . . . :confused:
I feel bad when member's argue and insult one another, we are not here for that, we are here to celebrate the freedom we have in owning, maintaining and riding the very best, in fact the ultimate big bore sports touring motorcycle ever produced (imho). :race:

So please folks, it ain't worth the aggravation it causes,:poke:
let's be civil and just get along, enjoy this wonderful gathering of the bretheren and respect the forum rules. . . please.

I agree, that was less than enjoyable.

This was supposed to be a humorous thread aimed towards a few laughs and light-heartedness, not that spat between members.

Well said. I will add I don't believe ugly conflicts are always a bad thing. I've made friends from strangers after a "civil disagreement" Some how you get to know the person a see you have more in common than you thought. But you have to bury the hatchet! Hopefully we can all put this ugly lil tiff behind us. :thumbsup:

Belive it or not, Red used to post words here, lol!
Then he started posting more videos.
And, as Arch pointed out, when Capt was considering shutting down, Red started posting videos and digging up everything he could, all for the sake of traffic to the sight.
He has spent alot of time doing it too, all for doing whatever he could/can to help keep the doors open.
It's like anything else in life, all perspective.
So if some think that Red's videos are annoying, change your perspective, and realize he's a great guy that's helped alot of us here, he can really ride, and he's been doing more than his share to help keep the lights on for Everyone of us.
As for all the likes, as far as I know, the group of regulars here only "like" posts that they really agree with...or like.
Red has encouraged that too, for nothing more than extra activity here.
Everybody is(or at least should be) allowed to have a bad day, so lets just let it go, and realize, that if we are going to hassle anyone...it should be Ali, lmao(jk man):poke:
LOL.... red does a GREAT JOB generating traffic.... I try to post as much as i can, …...… and sometimes arguments get views... after all.... EVERONE turns their heads to get a GOOD LOOK at an automobile accident..... we are trying to keep people ACTIVELY engaged..... PS>.. nothing is worse than a snitch...……. posting private messages is for teenage girls

Last edited:
I come here because we share a similar hobby and you guys seem very knowledgeable about everything to do with the most amazing motorcycle ever built. A passion like this brings people together and although there will always be disagreements things will settle off over time. Don't block each other, some people just have bad days. Riding season is here, grab a bike and hit the road!

So I am going to suspend the "PM outing" rule because I have understandably been blocked and I needed to at least send this message out to Sandow:

Good Day Sir! I wanted to apologize to you personally for the spat yesterday. I get into some heated battles at times but it is never personal and always with the best of intentions.

If we post PMs this place will quickly descend into chaos and be shut down in no time flat. Trust me we all say things in PMs we do not mean, maybe more so than in regular posts. Remember, an internet forum is often make believe (that's why we demand pictures, Lol!). That doesn't mean you can't make real-life friends here, many of us have and there are some amazing people here. So take the "likes" with a grain of salt. You have to understand the game and it's best to be you and not in anyone's "group". I came back at you so hard because the PM outing can not be tolerated for the good of the forum, it was nothing personal.

I hope you can appreciate that and will come back to the forum and share your wisdom with the group. There are no hard feelings here and I look forward to your future posts.

Willie

...wait...
This website was once at risk of being shut down???
When's the last time we had a fundraiser?
I have no money for anything, but will rob/steal - or even get a real job - to contribute as much as possible to keep this site running.
Please advise.

So I am going to suspend the "PM outing" rule because I have understandably been blocked and I needed to at least send this message out to Sandow:

Good Day Sir! I wanted to apologize to you personally for the spat yesterday. I get into some heated battles at times but it is never personal and always with the best of intentions.

If we post PMs this place will quickly descend into chaos and be shut down in no time flat. Trust me we all say things in PMs we do not mean, maybe more so than in regular posts. Remember, an internet forum is often make believe (that's why we demand pictures, Lol!). That doesn't mean you can't make real-life friends here, many of us have and there are some amazing people here. So take the "likes" with a grain of salt. You have to understand the game and it's best to be you and not in anyone's "group". I came back at you so hard because the PM outing can not be tolerated for the good of the forum, it was nothing personal.

I hope you can appreciate that and will come back to the forum and share your wisdom with the group. There are no hard feelings here and I look forward to your future posts.

Willie

Hello willie,
I have not blocked you at all. Not sure why you cant send me a PM. I appreciate your post. I will PM you later today! Aswell as the other party involved.

...wait...
This website was once at risk of being shut down???
When's the last time we had a fundraiser?
I have no money for anything, but will rob/steal - or even get a real job - to contribute as much as possible to keep this site running.
Please advise.
This was a year or so ago. I think things are better now. Capt does not want funds, he wants people to enjoy the site - that was his vision. Long story, site is doing better and weathered the no gen3 dip so just keep posting!

Guys, I wanted to say that Iam sorry for hijacking the thread yesterday (especially to yellow,) and wanted to apologize for a misunderstanding between me and Mr Brown that got out of hand in public!

Iam VERY sorry and it wasnt my intention to cause a drama like that! I sent PMs to the necessary parties and cleared the situation and I hope we can move on from here!
Thanks

Guys, I wanted to say that Iam sorry for hijacking the thread yesterday (especially to yellow,) and wanted to apologize for a misunderstanding between me and Mr Brown that got out of hand in public!

Iam VERY sorry and it wasnt my intention to cause a drama like that! I sent PMs to the necessary parties and cleared the situation and I hope we can move on from here!
Thanks
Kein problem mein Freund, alles gut.

Glad we could resolve this and get back to enjoying the forum. I knew we would:D

Back