Some updates!!

So it is a 1397? And went 8.7?

The busa I rode that went 8.70@157 was a friends bike with a stock bottom {1299cc}and rearick racing cam package on dope. Made 193whp on motor and 255whp on dope. It ran a best of 8.49@162 in better air with a 210lb rider.

My bike is a 1397cc and has not been down the track yet. Was gonna go last weekend but the track closed due to weather. It should be nice this weekend. The bike should be getting a MR12 tune sometime today. Im curious to see what it makes

On U4.4 it made 213whp 123wtq
On MR12 it made 216whp 124wtq
Should have MS109 numbers soon

We started running u4.4 last year and liked the gains from it. I always wondered how it compared to mr12. Pretty nice numbers for sure!!

Congrats on the numbers bike should run some good numbers..:thumbsup:

Thank you sir!! We laid the graph over another bike from the shop. It made the exact same power and torque all the way up the graph. His went 8.88@153 with gearing leaning more toward nitrous. Mine is geared for motor. Hopefully see some good times. We are gonna run MR12 at the track then change to MS109 to see the track difference.

Also doing some research on M5!!

thank you for posting your results. what cams does it have in it? maybeee I missed it, but what compresion?
I am surprised to see that the u4.4 and mr12 are so close in power. I would have figured the mr12 would have made more power. I have ben runing u4.4 all of last year and half of the year before. As soon as I put nitrous on it. I started runing sunoco supreme 110 octane. 105mon I believe. it ran ok, but lost a few mph on motor only compared to pump gas. Ran ok on the nitrous. started runing u4.4 and it picked up a few mph on motor only and picked up a few on nitrous also.

badass1000 said:
thank you for posting your results. what cams does it have in it? maybeee I missed it, but what compresion?
I am surprised to see that the u4.4 and mr12 are so close in power. I would have figured the mr12 would have made more power. I have ben runing u4.4 all of last year and half of the year before. As soon as I put nitrous on it. I started runing sunoco supreme 110 octane. 105mon I believe. it ran ok, but lost a few mph on motor only compared to pump gas. Ran ok on the nitrous. started runing u4.4 and it picked up a few mph on motor only and picked up a few on nitrous also.

I thought the same thing about the u4.4 and mr12. Around here mr12 is double the price of u4.4 so especially after seeing his results it was a no brainer to keep running u4.4.

How big of a shot are you spraying with the u4.4? I have heard that it is safe up to about a 80 shot? I'm going to spray mine this year with a small shot and then do a tear down this winter and beef everything up for a bigger shot.

Beat of luck to ya:thumbsup: give'em Hell!!

thank you!!

I'd be lying if I told you. Its his cam package with cp pistons

I was shocked as well!! I talked to VP and my tuner. Said I could run up to a 80 shot on the U4.4......... I had plans of more dope. Vp said the MS109 would make alittle more power then u4.4 on motor and you could spray up to a 200 shot.

Nice bike.

Mr Brown :moon:

thank you sir

I have a 09 1441 with cp pistons, about 13.5 or so compresion. head studs, case studs, gen one valves, 60lb springs, web 395/378 cams, wossner rods, counter balancer removed. Brocks clutch mod, brocks clutch cushion. Use ecu editor to run every thing and a dyno jet wide band commander to log a/f ratio.
I weigh about 205lbs unsuited, 66" with stock tail so I can't lower it much. stock oil pan and brocks alien head. I ran a 100hp shot on it all last year. My local track is 2,800' elevation. I got down to high 9.1's and low 9.2's at 150-153mph with low 1.5 sixtys. I was runing 8.65's at 175mph on nitrous. presure regulator set to 900psi. 15% in first, just to get it going with no purge, 80% second, 100% 3,4,5,6.
I put a jri shock on it, +8 extended tail, and a stage one competition cnc ported head right at the end of the year. only got two weekends on it like that. I ran a 8.88 at 158mph motor only at sacramento. Only touched the button once a few hundred feet before the finish line in the 8.90 index finals. 8.92 at 162. I won street e.t. and 8.90 index. :thumbsup: I was runing consistantly 8.92-8.94 with 1.52-1.54 sixtys. 1.49 on the 8.88 pass. I don't know the corrected alt at the sea level track, but it was really humid.
Got one last tnt at local track at the end fo the year. 9.013 at 155mph best, worst pass na was a 9.06. Last pass of the day I decided to try a nitrous pass. 9.16 at 168. Wheelied up on me in the first 3 or 4 gears. it was fun, but the pass was crap. I should have backed the nitrous down from the last time I used it. Since I got the head ported it wheelies na now in first and second.
So. for this year. I just got some 425/425 cams, put a dme pro street oil pan on it. going to order a vance and hines sidewinder soon. my old macintosh arm went to 66" max. I just got a new mac arm that goes 66" to 70". going to set it about 68". I had a mps spider nitrous, putting on a basically htp nitrous kit setup with the tb clamps, except with NX lightning series solenoid, and putting a purg on it. also got a dyno tune digital gauge I am going to mount by the shift light.
I can't wiat to get it done and for the track to open.

I would double check on the ms109 vs u4.4. u4.4 is 103mon, ms109 is 101mon. With the little higher mon of u4.4 I would think you could spray more with u4.4.
I have ran a 100hp shot all last year, but spun a rod bearing right at the end of the year. I don't know why. falicon h beam rods only because I got a good deal on them. So when I put it back together I used wossner rods and pulled out a few more degres of timing. now pulling out 7 degrees of timing. I am advanced 4 degrees on n/a though compared to stock. I am thinking of backing off a little on the nitrous and keep runing u4.4. I was useing 4 number 26 jets. thinking of droping down to 4 number 24 jets and see how it runs. I also have a regulator that holds it at 900psi. I may just leave it at 4 26's. it is fun. If I ran any biger then that I would probably run q16.
Also I did not have a high volume oil pump gear or high presure reliefe valve when I spun the rod. I put them in when I rebuilt the motor.

All the rain went away but the wind was insane!! The weather app said 17mph that was blowing right at us going down the track. Crazy head wind.

Jason Rearick jumps on it for the first pass....9.00@149!! He comes back and says " let me make a quick adjustment".. Next pass 8.91@151

Next up its my turn.............8.99,8.94,8.92 and 8.90@150

Cut a 1.37 60ft and 5.67@123

A friend was there on my buddies bike. He runs consistent 9.4's@144-145 but tonight he was running 9.6's@138-139. After talking to him we talked to the other guys at the motorcycle shootout. They claimed they were 1-2 tenths slower and down on mph.

We will see tommorrow. We are going to another track and running 1/8 mile with no head wind.

I have to give credit where credit is due. Jason did a outstanding job building and tuning the bike. His 1397cc and cam package is just awesome!!

Back