Whats your 60'

19 psi in rear shinko hook up. 16t front now and put new clutch in. Rain today. Maybe Thursday fot t&t see how it does. Then maybe ⬆ on rear sprocket.

15576788190173397924158634051138.jpg

I think you'll like that setup. May play with tire pressure a bit too. Not sure what test and tune opportunities you have, but keep putting air in until it spins, then go back to
the previous amount. 19 psi isn't bad at all, but if the track will hold more, put it to good use.

Gen 1 turbo stage 1 stock gearing swb. Launching around 3-5k 1.6-1.8 60ft. I was having issues with my injector harness and tps jumping around. Is there a "how to 60ft for dummies"? Lol

Thanks. Trying to put video in.
Gen 1 turbo stage 1 stock gearing swb. Launching around 3-5k 1.6-1.8 60ft. I was having issues with my injector harness and tps jumping around. Is there a "how to 60ft for dummies"? Lol
How did you figure out harness and tps? And what was the symptoms. After this I will up psi in rear( mr brown)and go back over rear suspension

Thanks. Trying to put video in.

How did you figure out harness and tps? And what was the symptoms. After this I will up psi in rear( mr brown)and go back over rear suspension

My tps (on dash) would fluctuate up and down and would not stay where I put it. My afr was all over the place because of the tps not staying where it needed to be. When I reinstalled the injector harness I had zip tied and taped everything together. I performed the wiggle test and sure enough my tps started moving around. I'm not sure how the injector harness would interfere with the tps though. I uninstalled and loosened everything up and now the tps is rock solid.

Oh a stand alone. At lease you had a little advantage to diagnose. I haven't took a stock wheelbase down track in years. I really enjoyed it. Bet thats lot o fun with a turbo. Thanks

Oh a stand alone. At lease you had a little advantage to diagnose. I haven't took a stock wheelbase down track in years. I really enjoyed it. Bet thats lot o fun with a turbo. Thanks

I wish it had a stand alone on it! I'm still using the stock ecu and harness at the moment. Not sure if I am going to sell the gen 1 and move on to a gen 2, I love the 1st gens body. When I went to the truck I had a not so good tune, I'd say it was pretty fat, like 10 afr. Since then I've worked out a few kinks, got a pcv and autotune(I know), and sprockets/chains. The bike runs much better down low and throughout the mid range. It's only 220hp right now but it's fun at swb.

Trying to learn here but you put tps sensor, because of turbo. To monitor for safety? I thought a/f gauges and boost pressure gauge did that

I keep the bike In dealer mode to check tps setting and for any codes, it uses the factory sensors. I'm using the aem wideband failsafe gauge and it cannot monitor tps out the box if I remember right.

I never thought of that. Very strange about the electrical interference. Like that video. Done that a few time myself.

Thanks. I wasn't ready for take off. My bike is almost ready to go back alls I need a new clutch kit and I should be ready to give it another go.

I had a tps fail a few years back. Chased throttle surges for weeks before I realized it was bad. With the key on, dealer plug jumped, engine not running the dash would move up and down without any input at all. Replaced it and the problem was gone....

Back