Some updates!!

Those are good times. Your mph is definely low for a 1397. That could be due to the strong headwind. Good job:thumbsup: Man...I gotta get that multistage. Wish I can turn 1.30s 60ft

Those are good times. Your mph is definely low for a 1397. That could be due to the strong headwind. Good job:thumbsup: Man...I gotta get that multistage. Wish I can turn 1.30s 60ft

The wind was insane. It was blowing right at you. The 1/8 was a 5.67 which should have been around a 8.84. We when to another track the yesterday that only runs 1/8 mile. The prepped good for 60ft but after that the bike would spin at the top of 1st and before the 1/8 mile. It went a 1.35 60ft and a 5.62@124 (should have been around a 8.76)

The local tracks dont really care about motorcycles. The prepped work is usually nothing to write home about. We are gonna go to Baytown which is in houston is closer to sea level and has way better air. Its a badass track with killer track prep. The clutch still has more adjustment to leave hard and Im shifting to 5th right at the end so I think we are gonna go up 2 teeth in the rear. We are running 9-10psi in the tire right now. I think a better track is gonna make her shine

Videos from that night
rearickracing99's Channel - YouTube

Good numbers and cool pics. Glad you are seeing improvement. It's frustrating to spend money and go slower......stay with it.

Back