Whats your 60'

You think wrong.
You think wrong.
I I'm looking for it but I can't find that quote"you must be smooth to be fast" In road racing you MUST' smooth to be fast I don't know you I don't know what you're referring to. Because as I said it could apply to both drag racing and road racing. If you have a different format I'll show you where I'm on a wr250 thumper destroying the all the 600cc bikes on a track day in shannonville. There was eight bikes on the track and I passed all of them and no one came near me. That's because I was smooth and fast ...

I I'm looking for it but I can't find that quote"you must be smooth to be fast" In road racing you MUST' smooth to be fast I don't know you I don't know what you're referring to. Because as I said it could apply to both drag racing and road racing. If you have a different format I'll show you where I'm on a wr250 thumper destroying the all the 600cc bikes on a track day in shannonville. There was eight bikes on the track and I passed all of them and no one came near me. That's because I was smooth and fast ...
And I can show you all the pictures from winner's circle in drag racing

Back