best times on 1390 motor w/gas and w/out gas

busa crazy

Registered
does anyone on here have built motor that weighs around 200 to 250. i just wont to compare my times to make sure my bike is in the same range. not sure what to think about my #'s it's a 1390 no head work, just a piston kit and cams w/a 40 shot of nos. spray it some, but not alot just got it installed.also have a 8 over swingarm. just curious to know if my bike is running like it should be.any help would be apreciated.
race.gif
<span style='color:red'></span>

does anyone on here have built motor that weighs around 200 to 250. i just wont to compare my times to make sure my bike is in the same range. not sure what to think about my #'s it's a 1390 no head work, just a piston kit and cams w/a 40 shot of nos. spray it some, but not alot just got it installed.also have a 8 over swingarm. just curious to know if my bike is running like it should be.any help would be apreciated.
race.gif
<span style='color:red'></span>

Well, what does your bike run???  
rock.gif

I weigh just over 200lbs in race gear, and have a 1397 with a lightly cleaned up head and Yosh cams.  My bike is +4", and has never been dyno tuned.

My best pass to date is 9.24 @ 150 in  the humid state of Florida, but I'm working on getting some bugs out of the bike so I can get it running a little stronger hopefully.
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back