Jessie James Bashing OCC

GNBRETT

Registered
did anyone here Jessie james bashing orange country choppers on OCC vs. Jr tonight?:rofl: I think he hit the nail on the head. they build theme bikes that are not road worthy and safe. its not the first time I have heard that but dam that was funny.

I would be willing to bet JJ puts together the better bike during the build off. the OCC bikes are just lame now the Jr went off on his own but JJ builds more old school chopper style bikes and those just dont seem to be as popular these days.

I would be willing to bet JJ has plenty of money. not to mention the money Discovery will pay him for building the bike

I watched show and heard the comment. Don't know if it's JJ drummimg up bizness to be relevant again or OCC actually builds unsafe bikes.

I think if JJ had a different name we probably would've never heard of him. I'll give it to Sr & Jr for making it on their own. JMO

I like Jesse. He's not the guy you want to introduce to your sister, but seems like a cool guy to hang out with. :dunno:

I'm a fan if all three. They all have there own strengths and weaknesses.

OCC is eye candy... that's all. Jessie can make a full bike Motor and all with very little bolt ons

honestly I think its some drama for ratings or to draw folks in. JJ still has his bad azz status but he really is pretty irrelevant these days in the bike world and more of a tv personality. I think the OCC guys build some interesting things as does JR but I know some folks that have worked for companies that bought their "theme" bikes and said they were not something you would ride distances beyond the trailer to stage and back. Honestly I dont think any of it is really is something you would ride nearly like you do some others out there.

And truth be told, if it wasnt for Discovery Channel we would not know nearly anything about any of these places :whistle:

Not going to get into a debate about who has more skills or builds better bikes. I have seen great creations from both and I say both cause I have never seen a bike Sr put together after jr left aside from the Caddy bike.

But Jessie saying that they build unsafe bikes that aren't road worthy doesn't sound right, seeing as to how none of those long raked choppers could be considered "safe" or "roadworthy" imo. I doubt anyone could pass the riders exam on one of those bikes, make that the U-turn within the required distance, I doubt it. The slalom test hhhhmmm I don't think so, I could be wrong though. Now the braking test, if you need to stop fast or take some kind of evasive action because of some unexpected emergency situation on the road, those custom choppers would probably be the last bike on almost anyones list to be on at that time.

Please don't take this the wrong way you people have these machines no hate directed at them or their riders I love the bikes myself true works of art:thumbsup: But a bikes performance for me is a big factor on it's "roadworthyness" it doesn't need to go from 0 -60 in less than 2 seconds but a bikes score in braking control under hard braking, manuverabilty and agility makes them road worthy. The factory designed and built cruisers,tourers,sport tourers, and sportbikes and standard have "roadworthyness" in mind when sold to the public. I don't see that being put into the designs of some these custom bikes.

jj is a worthless piece of trash. Its people like him that give bikers a bad name. He should wish to have half the creative talent that junior has. I watch occ all the time. Junior is a very skilled builder and vinnie is one of the best fab guys in the business. There is no doubt in my mind who will win this build off. Junior already kicked hi old mans arse in a build off by a land slide. Jeese has no skills and is a dinosaur. Not to mention a male pig.

jj is a worthless piece of trash. Its people like him that give bikers a bad name. He should wish to have half the creative talent that junior has. I watch occ all the time. Junior is a very skilled builder and vinnie is one of the best fab guys in the business. There is no doubt in my mind who will win this build off. Junior already kicked hi old mans arse in a build off by a land slide. Jeese has no skills and is a dinosaur. Not to mention a male pig.

I'm begining to get the impression you are not signed up member of his fan club or his website are you :poke: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back