Jessie James Bashing OCC

i'm with Manny on this one. lets see them really test these bikes.

:poke:i bet i could twist the frame on either if their bikes. :whistle:

jessie at least bends his own frames. thats pretty cool :thumbs:

I'm begining to get the impression you are not signed up member of his fan club or his website are you :poke: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i have no idea why anyone wouldn't like jessie. :whistle:

and i love how the OCC guys greet people. customer-"it's good to meet you." Paul Jr. - "Yea, I know!" ::9

i would put the Casper College welding team against any of those guys.....any day! :boxing:

jesse-james-nazi-photo.jpg

There's not one bike either of those shops have built that I'd take given a choice between a new busa or one of those tacky, practically useless show bikes.

I'm a motorcycle "rider" not a motorcycle "owner".

it does seem like OCC and JR are more concerned with making art then motorcycles these days. too much BS on their bikes. it just seems like their builds are more cookie cutter builds these days with a few logos slapped on that represent the company their building the bike for.

I also dont like how OCC says they will bring it back to Jason to design it and then get approval from the customer after final design is decided on. I can guarentee that JJ does have some snot nose computer geek who knows absolutely NOTHING about motorcycles designing his bikes on some cumputer and JJ does not get the customers approval before he decides to build you a bike.

you tell JJ what your looking for and he will creatively build you a bike from scratch and hand make probably 70% of the bike. JJ is a TRUE bike builder vs. building his customers sculptures they can put in their living room....:whistle:

I think OCC sucks to. their bikes are crap. BUT! they got people lined up to drop 100k to build a bike that will never get rode, sounds to me like they got it going on!

I saw it, it was a hoot! They are leading up to the big live show on Dec 5th where Jesse James, OCC, and PJD have a build-off. Jess James busted PJD and OCC royally last night by saying all they do is slap an air cleaner on a bike with the customer's logo and call it a "theme bike." You can probably catch a repeat of it sometime this week. Jesse also sent Jr and Sr a cake that appearantly was a male torso and anotomically correct. Jr. threw it in the trash can and Sr. didn't know what to do with it. :shocked:

BTW, I have a mint condition OCC Schwinn Black Widow bicycle for sale..... really!

Jesse is the man cuz he was married to one of my favorite movie stars!
9n0emr41kh8zhkzr.jpg

:rofl:

JJ can build great bikes by himself, paul jr and sr havent built anything by themselves. without a shop of talented people neither could even be on a show doing anything but assembly.

when OCC or Jr. construct a complete bike in 3 weeks and then charge $100-150k id say people are getting ripped off. its not about quality anymore, its about profits and finishing one bike so they can start another. they really dont build anything. Rick for OCC builds the tank sometimes and others help with the exhaust but the rest is just assembly as stated above.

water jets, prebuilt frames and handlebars and outside help with painting make up 90% of their bikes. ill bet JJ makes just about every part of his bike by hand using old school machines to do so. anyone can punch in a CAD onto a computer. nothing personal and creative about that.

OCC and JR. have simply taken the path of least creativity in pursuit of pushing out as many bikes as they can as fast as they can. the only bikes I care for were the bikes they did when the show first began where they actually spend months building bikes by hand. now its just lame.

when OCC or Jr. construct a complete bike in 3 weeks and then charge $100-150k id say people are getting ripped off. its not about quality anymore, its about profits and finishing one bike so they can start another. they really dont build anything. Rick for OCC builds the tank sometimes and others help with the exhaust but the rest is just assembly as stated above.

water jets, prebuilt frames and handlebars and outside help with painting make up 90% of their bikes. ill bet JJ makes just about every part of his bike by hand using old school machines to do so. anyone can punch in a CAD onto a computer. nothing personal and creative about that.

OCC and JR. have simply taken the path of least creativity in pursuit of pushing out as many bikes as they can as fast as they can. the only bikes I care for were the bikes they did when the show first began where they actually spend months building bikes by hand. now its just lame.

+1 :thumbsup:

Occ is just like any other business..
Thats why they dont build all there in house stuff....Say it takes all day to fab a tank, now u lost one one day on a tank and one worker...so what do u do?? Build out of house,its cheaper and can make a large amount in a short time..so it makes sence to do out of house work..especially when they build a lot of bikes..and to keep up with supply

Chopper builders are to motorcycling what interior decorators are to architecture.

cheers
ken

when OCC or Jr. construct a complete bike in 3 weeks and then charge $100-150k id say people are getting ripped off.

No they are not. The 150 grand isn't really being spent on the bike, it's buying an hour long product placement on national TV on a popular show. That's what they are really selling.

cheers
ken

:popcorn: biker soap opera's! Drama Kings, but hey they have bigger and better and more toys than me!

Sr can build some really cool old school bikes, Jr's good at theme bikes and Jesse is the man when i comes to building a bad azz choppers, his tanks are all hand made, by working metal and beating it till its art, hands down Jesse will win!!!

Back