Jesse James cheated on Bullock....

Maybe she's just annoying....I've been with some bombshells and found a few of them to be nothing more than walking attitude problems.

I agree 100% with the attitude problems, seems like the better looking they are the worse it is.

Every beautiful woman you see and try to get with has a guy somewhere in their past that is glad they are gone! I think I would really like being with the picture perfect "image" I have in my head of Sandra B. Sometimes, it's a whole different story when you start dealing with the reality though!
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree beauty is nice sometimes, but when you have to start dealing with the reality of how they really are, not so beautiful seems to be alot better. :laugh:

Anyone catch southparks episode last night about tiger and rich men cheating?? Nails it!

"So....the kids will get rich.....so they can sleep with alot of women??" --- "No..its an alien wizard putting spells on people" ----- "Sex addiction is a disease...and it has spread to the schools... 90 percent of High school boys are infected with sex addiction" :laugh:

That southpark was great!:rofl:

LOL, i think this is the first thread afterhours and myself agree 100%....

if anyone made comments about "girls with ink being trash" or "having no morals" they would find out how little problem i have with scrapping...

you might as well be spitting in my girls face with comments like that...tattoo's have LITTLE to do with if you have morals...

look how many tattoos catholic priests have... they diddle little boys all day long...

back to the thread...

any man that cant live happily married to Sandra Bullock is a friggin loser... seriously...

shes hot, worth millions, seems to be an extremly nice person based on her charitable works...

what more does a man need.....

btw..... sandra bullock DOES have at least one tattoo for sure... she admitted as much in an interview.... its location was on upper, inner, thigh iirc....

This is the life of celeb's, we watch them
e5001862.gif
, comment on the way they live their life:whistle: then stick it to them when it all ends??? ....Now if we could only get some real every day relationship break downs on the front page that would be entertainment:laugh:

really who cares I gotta agree here I don't c'mon this happens everyday to normal people the country makes a big deal out of it because they are celebrities whoo hoo really who cares and for the record nothing wrong with a little ink it's all relative.

I'm having Janine flashbacks . thanks for the pic ! phone slipped out of my hand from the lube !
:rofl:

Doesn't matter how sexy or hot or beautiful they are somebody is always tired of them and they are all the same on the inside !

The pics show 'bad' girls and Bullock trying to look like she is .
A total dork she is !

Hey, Mr. Hairypalm, that was way too much info...................

LOL, i think this is the first thread afterhours and myself agree 100%....

if anyone made comments about "girls with ink being trash" or "having no morals" they would find out how little problem i have with scrapping...

you might as well be spitting in my girls face with comments like that...tattoo's have LITTLE to do with if you have morals...

look how many tattoos catholic priests have... they diddle little boys all day long...

back to the thread...

any man that cant live happily married to Sandra Bullock is a friggin loser... seriously...

shes hot, worth millions, seems to be an extremly nice person based on her charitable works...

what more does a man need.....

btw..... sandra bullock DOES have at least one tattoo for sure... she admitted as much in an interview.... its location was on upper, inner, thigh iirc....

Maybe she smells like bologna..............

What is with women who go after the "Bad Boys" and then are surprised/outraged when they act...well......Bad??

You need to sneak up on those things. They stop moaning and complete a sentence is when you learn you've been bone'inn some ink blot with a brain scan just above a horizontal line is watching how paint dries on TV.

A real man tells her she has a shelf life of 8 months or less she starts moaning [less] is when the days get shorter. Women always seem to screw things up you just want a simple screw to fix that itch.

You need to sneak up on those things. They stop moaning and complete a sentence is when you learn you've been bone'inn some ink blot with a brain scan just above a horizontal line is watching how paint dries on TV.

A real man tells her she has a shelf life of 8 months or less she starts moaning [less] is when the days get shorter. Women always seem to screw things up you just want a simple screw to fix that itch.

confused.jpg

Huh ?

Back