Jesse James cheated on Bullock....

I'm having Janine flashbacks . thanks for the pic ! phone slipped out of my hand from the lube !
:rofl:

Doesn't matter how sexy or hot or beautiful they are somebody is always tired of them and they are all the same on the inside !

The pics show 'bad' girls and Bullock trying to look like she is .
A total dork she is !

Last edited:
I'm having Janine flashbacks . thanks for the pic ! phone slipped out of my hand from the lube !

Doesn't matter how sexy or hot or beautiful they are somebody is always tired of them and they are all the same on the inside !

The pics show 'bad' girls and Bullock trying to look like she is .
A total dork she is !

Care to elaborate? Maybe you need to change the title on your Avatar? :whistle:

It's a opinion!

yeah.....

but if someone said the statement:

All (fill in race) are criminals.

All fill in race can't drive.

All fill in race are pimps and drug dealers.

All fill in race , hate black people.

All fill in religion are greedy, or terrorists etc......

people would be upset....

yeah.....

People will be upset either way!

yeah.....

lol, i say lots of that stuff. want me to fill in the blanks?:laugh: truth is, nearly anytime a statement starts with all or none it's usually false.

all Janine movies were good !
all Sandra Bullock movies weren't !

100% true Ogre

ALL the time your wrong !

See 3 statements that start will ALL that are true !

Really sucks, I was going to visit his shop the next time I needed service.
I thought this was one Hollywood would survive, and I wanted to go to Cooks Corner with them. Oh well, best laid plans..
Bubba

... if he wants something else he should not have gotten married.

I have no problem with a guy going after anything that moves, but when you get married it means you made a commitment to one woman. If you can't deal with that, no big deal. Nobody is putting a gun to your head. Just don't get married.

If Tiger was single he could skank around with 10 skanks a night and I would be no problem. Still have his endorsements and probably a few more. Just a womanizing, rascal, bad boy.

If you get married and cheat, you're basically just a liar. Nobody likes a liar.

If Tiger was single he could skank around with 10 skanks a night and I would be no problem. Still have his endorsements and probably a few more. Just a womanizing, rascal, bad boy.

LOL...Tiger a "bad boy"...uummm no

Every beautiful woman you see and try to get with has a guy somewhere in their past that is glad they are gone! I think I would really like being with the picture perfect "image" I have in my head of Sandra B. Sometimes, it's a whole different story when you start dealing with the reality though!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back