Passenger was TWICE my size!!

Be careful with the a$$ comment. That sure isn't happening, at least in my case.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You wouldn't give her a ride?
645061Sexy_Hitchhiker_s_1%20(1).jpg

You wouldn't give her a ride?
645061Sexy_Hitchhiker_s_1%20(1).jpg

Hold on now Bots, I did not say I wouldn't stop!!!! :laugh::laugh: I might try a endo at a 150 to see if she was ok, even on that dirt road because you know you have to be careful of those UV rays out there on a desolate highway like that and it would not be kind at all to pass her by. You can clearly see she is in desperate need of assistance.....:rofl::rofl:

Solo seat! :thumbsup: I like to ride solo. No unexpected passengers wanted, I have a strict screening process for passengers:whistle: :laugh:

No nuts to butt. No way I would give another dude ride. I'd let him use my cell, only females are allowed on my bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

At first from the headline I was thinking "you really shouldn't be drinking that much at the bar with the Busa" and "damn beer goggles will get you everytime":laugh: but after reading gotta say ya can't ride 2 up with the hump on, always wear your hump. This message has been brought to you by the 1 up hump foundation...:beerchug:

Wow, just glad you are alright. Nice of you to stop, but no way would I have given him a ride. Sounds like he wasn't giving you much choice like "I am on so you gotta take me". He probably had busa envy. You will see him around on a new busa soon. :laugh:

Solo seat! :thumbsup: I like to ride solo. No unexpected passengers wanted, I have a strict screening process for passengers:whistle: :laugh:

That doesn't always work... Search for my ten page thread about the girl who rode on my hump :)

Lol rashad hey u gonna try to make HIH??? Its this weekend!!

:whistle:
That doesn't always work... Search for my ten page thread about the girl who rode on my hump :)

:thumbsup:

I have a history of girls riding on my hump but you don't see me posting ten pages online about it :whistle:

i keep the hump on so no one can ask for a ride... theres one girl out there that i would put the seat on for... no grab bar, she would have to hold on to the driver :whistle:... but sadly, she only sees me as a friend:banghead:

Back