Man drops bike twice...

That really suck's.. My busa is my first bike, and it's been dropped twice. both due to piss poor street leveling..
sad.gif
come out and find the bike on it's side.. luckily only minor scratches really.. "LUCKILY"
firedevil.gif

That's good stuff but my favorite has to be the guy that pulled up next to me at a light. He stopped, looked right at me, and then just toppled over. He never took his feet off of the pegs.
laugh.gif

He was on a big cruiser, probobly just left the bar I figure.

There was no way I could have helped him when it was falling, and I almost went over while he was picking it up, but he had it back up so fast, I went, "meh... he's got it back now

I remember one of my newbbikes, I was talking to a friend while sitting on it, then went to tilt it down and had forgotten to put the kick stand down. My buddy was staring at me as I past the balance point and I struggled to keep it from touching ground. he told me he was thinking, " What the heck are doing? ? ? You're kickstand is not down!" It was funny afterwards. A good laugh, funny memory and lesson learned

This post brought back a funny memory and I just got to share:

Four years ago I hired a summer student who was into biking and was driving a Honda street and trail back and fourth to work. We became friends and it just so happened I had an old Katana 4 sale (happened to be mint not a scratch on it).

Anyway, he decided he’d buy it and since he lived in an apartment in town he called me one day looking to see if he could wash it. I of course said sure bring it over. When he pulled into driveway I had the truck parked on the lawn and was cleaning it (wet grass). He asked me for a piece of scrap plywood to set the bike on and after which he proceeded to clean his bike. Now the man always did have a problem getting the bike up on the centre stand (in ideal conditions). The wet grass and lack of experience caused him to lose his balance and drop the bike on its side, he picked it up with enough force that he proceeded to go beyond centre and with his wet soapy hands lost his grip on the bike and it fell on the other side. I got there just in time to help pick it up from the other side.

As I’m sure it would be the same with all of us…there was no funny then…but a few years later…boy that SH$#’s funny (I’ll never forget the look on his face)!

Cheers

I've dropped my bike before. Therefore, I have the right to laughmyassoff whenever I see someone else drop theirs!

biggrin.gif

Very funny story! laughed my ass off thinkin' about that one!

--Wag--

Reminds me of backing a 750 Katana on a "T" shaped sidewalk. After making the backwards turn, the right side of the grass was about 6" lower than the concrete. Over it goes and that bike was a little heavy. Luckily my right leg cushioned the bike preventing any damage, to the bike that is.........
crazy.gif
My buddy and I still laugh about that!

Back