dropped busa

cool.gif

brettsbusa2.JPG

how long would it take to get the headlight off i want to smoke it i got the stuff to do it i wanted to do it tomorrow

sorry about the scratches.

you might also want to look into getting some security for the bike. Starting with a raodlok..it helps but is not bulletproof.

see pic

RoadLokInstall_009__Medium_.jpg

how long would it take to get the headlight off i want to smoke it i got the stuff to do it i wanted to do it tomorrow
I don't know what it takes to smoke the headlights but it would not be a good idea and is more than likly in most areas illegal. The lights are on all the time for safety. You dont want to dim them. I always run w my high beams on unless its night time.

the cars are more than likely breaking the law but how cares. with a bike you need all the visibility you can get. it is hard enough getting people to see us. dont make it harder
hello.gif

I would maybe change the sigs. but not smoke them. yuo want peeps to know what you are doing. there are alot of cool trn sigs out there. clear, leds, ect. but you dont want to reduce the visiblity of what you intintions are to other cars

I think the Busa can be a great first bike depending on the riders maturity level. I rode dirt bikes my whole life and I will always remenber what my father told me the first time I rode, Like when I was 9 years old, " If you think you have mastered a bike, the bike will win. Always respect a bike and ride it with respect." I have been following this my whole life not only with bikes but with all aspects of life. Just ride with caution until you can use this mean machine to its fullest potential using the upmost respect for the power and torque. Just my 2 cents worth.
beerchug.gif
 And welcome to the board.
SHOCKED.gif

Back