06 busa

rocktober

Registered
how much flop or movement does the anti- freeze reservoir bottle have , i touched mine and moved it back and forth about an inche each way , is this normal

sounds to loose to me. check all the screws on the bike, its a good thing to do .

DSC05808.jpg

What good is a post without a picture.  So I thought I would add one.  Check the two screws at the top.....  Let's know what you find.

(Powers739 @ Dec. 16 2006,07:46)
DSC05808.jpg

What good is a post without a picture.  So I thought I would add one.  Check the two screws at the top.....  Let's know what you find.
+1

beerchug.gif
cool.gif

(GIXERHP @ Dec. 17 2006,00:29)
(Powers739 @ Dec. 16 2006,07:46)
DSC05808.jpg

+1

beerchug.gif

cool.gif
isnt that metal clip attached to the top of the stator cover supposed to be curled over and holding some wires back from swinging around
rock.gif
yours is just sticking straight up....just wondering, i cant see mine for reference right at the moment

metal clip on stator cover all like that i thought same thing when i changed my oil.

Do a walk around and check all fasteners to make sure none are loose. The only thing I've had come loose yet was the left bar-end weight.....(screw was backing out while riding) but I cured it using the Kawasaki method of putting thread lock on the screw, except I used blue rather than red.

I wish it was that clean now. Those pics were taken during the first oil change, now I have 6500+ miles and it doesn't quite look like that now...

Back