Is the Brock's Alienhead Exhaust Really Loud?

BigD814

Registered
Alright here's my dliemma. I'm looking for full exhaust systems for the Busa. I would prefer to keep it setup as a dual can, but from what I can gather I don't think that's going to be possible. I really like the look of the Brock's and have heard good things about them, but have never had any personal experience with them.

So my question...
Is the Alienhead exhaust really as loud as Brock's website claims?
Anyone know of any good dual can full exhaust setups?
Thanks

I can sell you a dual brock ct system...alien head will be loud... think bout sound of pipes you buy this way the shorter distance from head of bike to end of can the louder..

Last edited:
Alright here's my dliemma. I'm looking for full exhaust systems for the Busa. I would prefer to keep it setup as a dual can, but from what I can gather I don't think that's going to be possible. I really like the look of the Brock's and have heard good things about them, but have never had any personal experience with them.

So my question...
Is the Alienhead exhaust really as loud as Brock's website claims?
Anyone know of any good dual can full exhaust setups?
Thanks

It is LOUD!! Some people sell them because they are too loud. Now that is loud.

I like mine, I would'nt say it's to loud, it's like a throaty rawness. after having a leo vince evo, r-77 I like this sound alot better. good luck on your choice.

I have the Short-meg which is pretty much the same exhaust just a different shape on the can. To me, mine is louder than the AH. If you want a dual setup Brocks' has the CT series although it is pricey but you are getting a titanium exhaust. Good luck on your decision!!

i have had 3 of brocks systems, 1 streetmeg and 2 alien heads. when you set next to a harley you can't hear it. i dont think they are overly loud. not obnoxious like most of the harleys. and the performance gain is well worth it.

i was in the same boat as u a little while back trying to decide if the alienhead would be too loud for me. I ended up going with the street megaphone instead and i love it, makes the bike run much much better too. Part of me kind of wishes i would have still got the alienhead, the streetmeg has a pretty good sound to it and is fairly loud when u nail it, but i do wish it was a tad louder sometimes. Still very happy with it so far

the good thing about the brocks systems, they all use the same headers (streetmeg, alienhead, generation 3) and u can swap out the actual muffler pipe if need be using their conversion kit. So if u did get the alienhead and find out it's way too loud for u, worst case scenario u could get the conversion kit and go to the streetmeg for $500 without swapping the whole system out.

I wanna hear it from the side of the road and flying by!!! :poke:

When engine is under load, :bowdown:

To do this the wife will have to help and then she will see me go fast which I never never do , honest I swear :)

Actually I can just set camera on trunk of car and pass by in the road ? Will that make Greenbean happy ?

To do this the wife will have to help and then she will see me go fast which I never never do , honest I swear :)

Actually I can just set camera on trunk of car and pass by in the road ? Will that make Greenbean happy ?

It'll make me happy:laugh: and I know what it sounds like

I'll cruise by nicely once and then turn around and do it one more time flying by , ok sweety :)

When you wanna be quiet you can just cruise by when you want it loud it can be .

Everyone with the Alienhead system... how was the install? I'm starting to lean towards that.

ez install, Brock sends u everything u need, even gasket sealer where the pipes go together. u can do it, fit is the best I've dealt with. Brian
here's a pick since u have a white bike also,
2010-07-09162604.jpg

Last edited:
I love the sound of mine, that and the performance and quality.

- Martin Walker 9.50 Bike Santa Pod Summer Nationals 2010[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back