Lycan home in Puerto Rico

im jealous...............i went in december n already miss my fam down there. My cousin in PR is the one that introduced me to the busa 5 years ago and i managed to get one before him....he has one now in ponce....i can give him a call, you'll have a busa down there in no time:laugh:

Wow Angel! Make sure and bring me something back :)

You have a beautiful home, reminds me of when I was in Jamaica and the Grand Cayman Is.

Wow! Enjoy your visit!!! :thumbsup:
(ripping computer off desk to toss out into the wet soggy yard) I am soooo jealous!!! :laugh:

great pics bro, thanks for sharing (and making me wish i was there :laugh:)...hope you are having a great time! :beerchug:

The navy took me to Rosevelt Rode's about 16 times in my career. Unfortunatly, that is about all that I saw. Thanks for the cool pics showing me what the Navy jacked me out of. bobos.
Not you Lycan!! Awesome pics!!

:whistle::whistle:I'm baaaaack!:laugh:

Have afew more pics to upload tonight for yall right now Im getting used to being back at work.....catching up on threads basically:laugh:

Nice to see everyone's around:thumbsup:

Dude...once I settle in and get caught up on some things I'll call ya..:thumbsup:

I love PR! I lived in Fahardo for a little over a year. Would have stayed if I could have found a job!:beerchug:

Back