Busa Can't Handle........

Kat99

Registered
Yeah right!!!

Seriously Im sick and tired of having this conversation with people!! Last night I was talking to a guy that had a lowered, stretched 600 that looked and sounded anemic at best. Told him I sold my Kat for the Busa.

" Well, its great if you just want to go straight" ,

Almost punched him in the mouth. How dare he backtalk the mighty BUSA!! heh.

Seriously, The Katana I had was almostthe same weight and I could scrape the pegs on that thing, I imagine the BUSA would only be even more amazing!!

Oh yeah and it handles " like a boat" apparently.

Dude, the busa is a carver in the right hands, some folks just love to hate.

Yeah man, I cant wait to get a Busa and prove these douches wrong. Im basically still a noob cause I only have 4 months of riding experience but after owning the Kat for 3 weeks i was practically hanging of the thing.

I cant wait to rip the fairings off the Busa and take it to the track, and really push it to the limit.

I think in skilled hands it will handle as good as any gsxr 750. r6 etc. with more passing power of course:laugh:

proof of the busa turning ability...

Picture096.jpg

turned so low the farings drug the ground

Yeah man, I cant wait to get a Busa and prove these douches wrong. Im basically still a noob cause I only have 4 months of riding experience but after owning the Kat for 3 weeks i was practically hanging of the thing.

I cant wait to rip the fairings off the Busa and take it to the track, and really push it to the limit.

I think in skilled hands it will handle as good as any gsxr 750. r6 etc. with more passing power of course:laugh:
be very careful when riding this machine.....It is by no means a r6, gsxr 750 etc. This is one bad POWER HOUSE machine and in the twisties it can be a blast but be very careful..:rulez:

It will corner good, not as good as a 600 or 750 or 1000 but it will corner. :thumbsup:

dgl.jpg

Yeah right!!!

Seriously Im sick and tired of having this conversation with people!! Last night I was talking to a guy that had a lowered, stretched 600 that looked and sounded anemic at best. Told him I sold my Kat for the Busa.

" Well, its great if you just want to go straight" ,

Almost punched him in the mouth. How dare he backtalk the mighty BUSA!! heh.

Seriously, The Katana I had was almostthe same weight and I could scrape the pegs on that thing, I imagine the BUSA would only be even more amazing!!

Oh yeah and it handles " like a boat" apparently.

Well it's very obvious from his comments that he has NEVERridden one :banghead:

Well it's very obvious from his comments that he has NEVERridden one :banghead:

Yeah, I was talking to a guy at our shooting range and told him I rode a Hayabusa, and he said "those are great bikes if you want to go fast and in a straight line" After a little more conversation it was apparent that he had NEVER ridden a Hayabusa and probably never even seen one in real life.
I was polite and told him not to believe everything you hear and read about this bike, riding is the only way to really KNOW what they can do.
Bubba

I hear the same thing all the time. The other day at work, a guy told me that my bike was nice, but too bad the handling sucked. I almost fell off the bench laughing. He has a Harley! I told him that he didn't know anything about handling and that if any of his "friends" ever wanted to check out the "handling" of the mighty Busa, that they were more than welcome to follow me through some twisties. I even offered to wait for them at the next rest area. :laugh:

last guy that told me that rode a ninja 250....

I spent most of the conversation trying to figure out if his back tire was as big as my front...

Back